CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited (CAT Telecom), formerly, Communications Authority of Thailand, is a provider of telecommunication services. The company offers voice services such as long-distance conference, international call forward, and telephone services using voice over Internet protocol, audio conference and fixed telephone services, among others. It offers datacom services such as International Internet gateway, national internet exchange, national wide private leased line, international Ethernet service and high speed data communication service using multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), among others. CAT Telecom also offers e-business services, including e-commerce, e-procurement, e-government and multimedia hub solutions. The company also provides CDMA services and IT security services such as security solutions, IT risk assessment, E-mail and web security, CCTV solutions, secure remote access and log management solutions. It is owned by the Ministry of Finance. CAT Telecom is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Key Facts 5
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Major Products and Services 6
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - History 7
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Company Statement 8
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 9
Head Office 9
Section 2 Company Analysis 10
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Business Description 10
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - SWOT Analysis 11
SWOT Analysis - Overview 11
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Strengths 11
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Weaknesses 12
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Opportunities 13
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Threats 14
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited - Key Competitors 15
Section 3 Appendix 16
About GlobalData 16
Contact Us 16
List Of Tables
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, Key Facts 5
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, Major Products and Services 6
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, History 7
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited, Key Competitors 15
Philippines UPS Systems Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 1 KVA, 1.1-5 KVA, 5.1-20 KVA, 20.1-50 KVA, 50.1-200 KVA and Above 200 KVA), By Applications (Residential, Industrial and Commercial including Offices, Healthcare, BFSI, Hospitality, Education, Data Center and Others.), By Regions (Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao) and Competitive Landscape
Growing construction market due to rising demand for commercial office spaces, rapidly expanding BPO sector, surging demand for the hospitality infrastructure as well as growing ICT sector were the keyView Report
Malaysia UPS Systems Market (2018-2024): Market Forecast By KVA Ratings (Up to 1.1 kVA, 1.1 kVA - 5 kVA, 5.1 kVA - 20 kVA, 20.1 kVA - 50 kVA, 50.1 kVA - 200 kVA and Above 200 kVA), By Applications (Commercial (Offices, Healthcare, Hospitality, BFSI, Data Centers and Others including Retail, Government Buildings and Transportation Infrastructure), Industrial and Residential)), By Regions (Peninsular, Sarawak and Sabah) and Competitive
The demand for UPS systems in Malaysia has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years on the back of growing need to control power fluctuations and provide back-up inView Report
CAT Telecom Public Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOTView Report
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
CAT Telecom Public Company Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on CAT Telecom Public Company Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights intoView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request