Ingenico S.A. (ING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ingenico S.A. (Ingenico) is a provider of payment solutions. The company offers a wide range of payment terminals including banking PIN pads, retail PIN pads, countertops, wireless terminals, signature capture terminals unattended terminals, contactless readers, biometric terminals and check readers. In addition, Ingenico offers various value-added services such as loyalty card processing, air time solutions, prepaid card processing, mobile phone top-ups, private-label card management, electronic payment of fines and dynamic currency conversion. The company offers its products to Banking, Retail, Transportation, Petrol, Digital, Vending, Hospitality, Financial inclusion and Healthcare & e-Government industries. The company has presence in North America, Latin America, the Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It is headquartered in Paris, France.
Ingenico S.A. Key Recent Developments
Feb 23,2017: Ingenico Group annual net profit increases
Nov 09,2016: Ingenico Group Suzan Denoncourt appointed co-chair of the Board of ACT Canada
Jun 08,2016: Ingenico ePayments appoints Payment Industry Veteran Christopher von Kuczkowski as Head of Sales for the DACH Region
Jun 02,2016: Rgis Demaria joins Ingenico Group as Senior Vice President, Group Operational Excellence
Jun 02,2016: Ingenico ePayments appoints Nick Tubb as General Manager, Asia Pacific
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Ingenico S.A. - Key Facts 5
Ingenico S.A. - Key Employees 6
Ingenico S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Ingenico S.A. - Major Products and Services 8
Ingenico S.A. - History 9
Ingenico S.A. - Company Statement 15
Ingenico S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 Company Analysis 19
Ingenico S.A. - Business Description 19
Ingenico S.A. - Corporate Strategy 20
Ingenico S.A. - SWOT Analysis 21
SWOT Analysis - Overview 21
Ingenico S.A. - Strengths 21
Ingenico S.A. - Weaknesses 22
Ingenico S.A. - Opportunities 23
Ingenico S.A. - Threats 24
Ingenico S.A. - Key Competitors 25
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 27
Performance Chart 30
Financial Performance 30
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 31
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 32
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 33
Feb 23, 2017: Ingenico Group annual net profit increases 33
Section 5 Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Tables
Ingenico S.A., Key Facts 5
Ingenico S.A., Key Employees 6
Ingenico S.A., Key Employee Biographies 7
Ingenico S.A., Major Products and Services 8
Ingenico S.A., History 9
Ingenico S.A., Other Locations 16
Ingenico S.A., Subsidiaries 16
Ingenico S.A., Affiliate 17
Ingenico S.A., Key Competitors 25
Ingenico S.A., Ratios based on current share price 26
Ingenico S.A., Annual Ratios 27
Ingenico S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 28
Ingenico S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 29
Ingenico S.A., Interim Ratios 31
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
List Of Figures
Ingenico S.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 30
Ingenico S.A., Ratio Charts 32
Ingenico S.A. (ING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Ingenico SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Ingenico SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reportsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request