NetGear, Inc. (NTGR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
NETGEAR, Inc. (Netgear) is a global networking company. It offers a comprehensive range of home networking, home video security, storage, digital media, business networking, storage and security solutions, whole home networking hardware and software solutions and 4G LTE hotspots. It manages its business through retail, commercial, and service providers. The company sells its products through multiple sales channels throughout the world including traditional retailers, online retailers, wholesale distributors, direct market resellers (DMRs), value-added resellers (VARs), and broadband service providers. It operates across three geographic regions, namely, the Americas, Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC). Netgear is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
NetGear, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 11,2017: NETGEAR wins six new awards in 2017 Red Dot Award competition
Nov 10,2016: Netgear is triple honoree for CES 2017 innovation awards
Jul 05,2016: Netgear wins prestigious red dot design award for rugged mobile Wifi hotspot
Apr 28,2016: NETGEAR reports first quarter 2016 results
Feb 04,2016: NETGEAR reports fourth quarter and full year 2015 results
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
NetGear,Inc. - Key Facts 5
NetGear,Inc. - Key Employees 6
NetGear,Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
NetGear,Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
NetGear,Inc. - History 10
NetGear,Inc. - Company Statement 11
NetGear,Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
NetGear,Inc. - Business Description 15
NetGear,Inc. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
NetGear,Inc. - Strengths 16
NetGear,Inc. - Weaknesses 17
NetGear,Inc. - Opportunities 18
NetGear,Inc. - Threats 19
NetGear,Inc. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
NetGear,Inc., Key Facts 5
NetGear,Inc., Key Employees 6
NetGear,Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
NetGear,Inc., Major Products and Services 8
NetGear,Inc., History 10
NetGear,Inc., Subsidiaries 13
NetGear,Inc., Key Competitors 20
NetGear,Inc., Ratios based on current share price 21
NetGear,Inc., Annual Ratios 22
NetGear,Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
NetGear,Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
NetGear,Inc., Interim Ratios 26
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
NetGear,Inc., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
NetGear,Inc., Ratio Charts 27
Fill The Form For Sample Request