TE Connectivity Ltd. (TEL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TE Connectivity Ltd. (TE Connectivity), formerly Tyco Electronics Ltd., is a technology company. It designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor solutions. The company offers connectors; sensors; relays; heat shrink tubing; wire and cable; antennas and circuit protection devices. Its solutions find applications in automotive, aerospace, defense, marine, industrial, consumer devices, data communications, appliance, telecom networks, energy, enterprise networks and subsea communications industries. The company markets its products through direct sales force and third party distributors. It has manufacturing facilities and distribution centers across the globe. Its geographical operations are spreads across Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and North and South America. TE Connectivity is headquartered in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
TE Connectivity Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2017: TE Connectivity reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Jul 26,2017: TE Connectivity reports lower Q3 net income, provides outlook for Q4
Jul 25,2017: TE Connectivitys LGA 3647 socket wins Best Passive Component at EEPW 2016 Editors Choice awards
Jul 25,2017: TE Connectivity receives Category Partner award from Cummins for superior service, quality and value
Apr 26,2017: TE Connectivity reports higher Q2 net income, provides guidance for 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Key Facts 5
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Key Employees 6
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
TE Connectivity Ltd. - History 9
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Company Statement 10
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Business Description 14
Business Description - The Communication solutions 14
The Communication solutions - Overview 14
Business Description - The Industrial Solutions 14
The Industrial Solutions - Overview 14
Business Description - The Transportation Solutions 14
The Transportation Solutions - Overview 14
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 15
TE Connectivity Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Strengths 16
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Weaknesses 17
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Opportunities 18
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Threats 19
TE Connectivity Ltd. - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
TE Connectivity Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Apr 26, 2017: TE Connectivity reports higher Q2 net income, provides guidance for 2017 29
Jan 25, 2017: TE Connectivity reports higher Q1 net income, provides Q2 outlook 30
Nov 02, 2016: TE Connectivity Q4 profit decreases, provides outlook for fiscal 2017 31
Mar 31, 2016: Hawaiki Cable Announces Contract for Cable System has Come Into Force and Construction Commences 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
TE Connectivity Ltd., Key Facts 5
TE Connectivity Ltd., Key Employees 6
TE Connectivity Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
TE Connectivity Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
TE Connectivity Ltd., History 9
TE Connectivity Ltd., Other Locations 12
TE Connectivity Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
TE Connectivity Ltd., Key Competitors 20
TE Connectivity Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 21
TE Connectivity Ltd., Annual Ratios 22
TE Connectivity Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
TE Connectivity Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
TE Connectivity Ltd., Interim Ratios 26
TE Connectivity Ltd., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
TE Connectivity Ltd., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 25
TE Connectivity Ltd., Ratio Charts 27
The Global and Southeast Asia UK and Artificial Intelligence Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global UK and ArtificialView Report
The Global and Southeast Asia UAE Digital Signage Technology Industry, 2013-2023 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global UAE Digital SignageView Report
2018 Electronics Competitive Intelligence: TE Connectivity Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes current assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide. The assessments include all or some of the following: Organization andView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series prepared by LeadingMarketResearch.com to help current suppliers and potential market entrants realistically assess their financial, technological and marketing capabilities in relationView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request