Symantec Corporation (SYMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Symantec Corporation (Symantec) is a provider of cybersecurity solutions which secures and manages data. The company offers solutions to cloud security, digital safety, advanced threat protection, identity protection and information protection markets. It also provides services such as business critical services, consulting services and customer success services. It caters its solutions and services to sectors including automotive, cyber insurance, education, financial services, global service providers, industrial control systems, healthcare, retail, and federal, state and local governments. The company along with its subsidiaries operates its business across the North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific. Symantec is headquartered in California, the US.
Symantec Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Symantec reports first quarter fiscal year 2018 results
Aug 03,2017: Symantec hires former Aspen exec to head cyber underwriting
Aug 02,2017: Symantec reports net loss for Q1
May 10,2017: Symantec reports net Q4 loss, provides Q1 guidance
May 02,2017: Symantec appoints new SVP of global sales for consumer business
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Symantec Corporation - Key Facts 5
Symantec Corporation - Key Employees 6
Symantec Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 8
Symantec Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
Symantec Corporation - History 11
Symantec Corporation - Company Statement 12
Symantec Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Symantec Corporation - Business Description 15
Symantec Corporation - Corporate Strategy 16
Symantec Corporation - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Symantec Corporation - Strengths 17
Symantec Corporation - Weaknesses 18
Symantec Corporation - Opportunities 19
Symantec Corporation - Threats 20
Symantec Corporation - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
May 10, 2017: Symantec reports net Q4 loss, provides Q1 guidance 29
May 02, 2017: Symantec appoints new SVP of global sales for consumer business 30
Feb 01, 2017: Symantec reports lower Q3 net income, provides Q4 outlook 31
May 13, 2016: Symantec to cut 1,200 jobs to reduce costs 32
May 13, 2016: Symantec to cut 1,200 jobs to reduce costs 33
May 13, 2016: Symantec to cut 1,200 jobs to reduce costs 34
May 13, 2016: Symantec to cut 1,200 jobs to reduce costs 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Symantec Corporation, Key Facts 5
Symantec Corporation, Key Employees 6
Symantec Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Symantec Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Symantec Corporation, History 11
Symantec Corporation, Other Locations 13
Symantec Corporation, Subsidiaries 13
Symantec Corporation, Key Competitors 21
Symantec Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 22
Symantec Corporation, Annual Ratios 23
Symantec Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Symantec Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Symantec Corporation, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Symantec Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Symantec Corporation, Ratio Charts 28
Symantec Corporation (SYMC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request