Poland: Country Intelligence Report
"Poland: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in the Poland over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2019-2023 driven by rising mobile internet based subscriptions, and increase in mobile data ARPU as adoption 4G services grows which has a relatively higher ARPU compared to 2G and 3G. Going forward, operators will focus on data-centric services and invest in 5G and FTTH deployments to boost broadband penetration in the country, while providing significant opportunities for vendors and investors. Pay-TV revenue will be driven by adoption of higher ARPU pay-TV plans with value added offerings such as Multiroom and VoD access.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Poland.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- Overall telecom service revenue in Poland will grow at a CAGR of 1.7% in terms of Zl (2.7% in US$) during 2018-2023.
- Mobile revenue will account for 65.5% of total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of mobile broadband and 4G services.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology over the period 2018-2023. Rising demand for high-speed data services and nationwide 4G network expansions and capacity improvements will drive the subscriber growth. We expect 5G to be commercially available by 2020.
- The top two mobile operators, Orange Poland and Play (P4), will account for 52% share of overall mobile subscriptions in 2018. We expect the competition to intensify further as all the operators are focusing on LTE-A network upgrades and offering data-centric services.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the Polands telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the Polands mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in the Polands telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the Poland.
Market highlights 4
Demographic, macro, and regulatory context 5
Demographic and macroeconomic context 6
Regulatory context 8
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook 9
Total telecom service revenue 10
Mobile services market 12
Fixed services market 18
Pay-TV services market 22
Competitive landscape and company snapshots 25
Competitive landscape 26
Orange Poland 28
Play (P4) 29
Polkomtel (Plus) 31
Additional resources 32
Forecast assumptions 33
Data tables 34
About the authors 40
Country Intelligence Report coverage 41
About GlobalData 42
Poland: Country Intelligence Report Poland: Country Intelligence Report , a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of keyView Report
Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Costa Rica Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Costa Rica today,View Report
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecastsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request