Lexmark International Inc (LXK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Lexmark International Inc (Lexmark) is a provider of imaging and printing solutions. It manufactures, develops and supplies printing and imaging solutions, managed print services, device management, document workflow, business process and content management solutions. The companys product portfolio includes laser printers, inkjet printers, dot matrix printers, multifunction devices and associated supplies, solutions and services. Lexmark serves its products and solutions to the distributed imaging and printing, content management and process management markets. The company distributes its products across Europe, Americas, Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Pacific Rim and the Caribbean. It has manufacturing facilities in the US, Mexico and Philippines. Lexmark is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, the US.
Lexmark International Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 07,2017: Lexmark announces appointment of chief financial officer
Jun 14,2017: Lexmark announces resignation of president and chief executive officer
Feb 21,2017: Lexmark announces new imaging solution to help hospitals reach HIMSS Stage 7
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Lexmark International Inc - Key Facts 5
Lexmark International Inc - Key Employees 6
Lexmark International Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Lexmark International Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Lexmark International Inc - History 9
Lexmark International Inc - Company Statement 14
Lexmark International Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Section 2 Company Analysis 17
Lexmark International Inc - Business Description 17
Lexmark International Inc - SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis - Overview 18
Lexmark International Inc - Strengths 18
Lexmark International Inc - Weaknesses 19
Lexmark International Inc - Opportunities 20
Lexmark International Inc - Threats 21
Lexmark International Inc - Key Competitors 22
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 24
Performance Chart 27
Financial Performance 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Lexmark International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 30
Jul 07, 2017: Lexmark announces appointment of chief financial officer 30
Jun 14, 2017: Lexmark announces resignation of president and chief executive officer 31
Feb 21, 2017: Lexmark announces new imaging solution to help hospitals reach HIMSS Stage 7 32
Section 5 Appendix 33
Ratio Definitions 33
About GlobalData 37
Contact Us 37
List Of Tables
Lexmark International Inc, Key Facts 5
Lexmark International Inc, Key Employees 6
Lexmark International Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Lexmark International Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Lexmark International Inc, History 9
Lexmark International Inc, Other Locations 15
Lexmark International Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Lexmark International Inc, Key Competitors 22
Lexmark International Inc, Ratios based on current share price 23
Lexmark International Inc, Annual Ratios 24
Lexmark International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 25
Lexmark International Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 26
Lexmark International Inc, Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 33
Capital Market Ratios 33
Equity Ratios 34
Profitability Ratios 34
Cost Ratios 35
Liquidity Ratios 35
Leverage Ratios 36
Efficiency Ratios 36
List Of Figures
Lexmark International Inc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 27
Lexmark International Inc, Ratio Charts 28
Lexmark International Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Lexmark International Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Lexmark International Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Lexmark International Inc (Lexmark) a subsidiary of Ninestar Corp., provider of imaging and printing solutions. It manufactures, develops and supplies printing and imaging solutions, managed print services, device management, documentView Report
Tower International Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fuji Seal International Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportFuji Seal International Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request