Polycom, Inc. (PLCM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Polycom, Inc. (Polycom) is a provider of unified communications (UC) solutions. The company offers video communication products including telepresence, video, voice and infrastructure solutions based on open standards. The company provides solutions to enable over distant businesses, telecommunications, video and voice services from their desktops, classrooms, meeting rooms, mobile settings and other devices. It caters its services and solutions to various industries including government, education, Healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas and energy, pharmaceutical, retail, hospitality and entertainment. The companys major customers include American Express, BMC, Daimler, Roche, Heineken and Turner. The company has operations in the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Caribbean and Latin America and Asia. Polycom is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Polycom, Inc. - Key Facts 5
Polycom, Inc. - Key Employees 6
Polycom, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Polycom, Inc. - Major Products and Services 8
Polycom, Inc. - History 10
Polycom, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Polycom, Inc. - Business Description 16
Polycom, Inc. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Polycom, Inc. - Strengths 17
Polycom, Inc. - Weaknesses 18
Polycom, Inc. - Opportunities 19
Polycom, Inc. - Threats 20
Polycom, Inc. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 Appendix 30
Ratio Definitions 30
About GlobalData 34
Contact Us 34
List Of Tables
Polycom, Inc., Key Facts 5
Polycom, Inc., Key Employees 6
Polycom, Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
Polycom, Inc., Major Products and Services 8
Polycom, Inc., History 10
Polycom, Inc., Other Locations 13
Polycom, Inc., Subsidiaries 14
Polycom, Inc., Key Competitors 21
Polycom, Inc., Ratios based on current share price 22
Polycom, Inc., Annual Ratios 23
Polycom, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Polycom, Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Polycom, Inc., Interim Ratios 27
Polycom, Inc., Recent Deals Summary 29
Currency Codes 30
Capital Market Ratios 30
Equity Ratios 31
Profitability Ratios 31
Cost Ratios 32
Liquidity Ratios 32
Leverage Ratios 33
Efficiency Ratios 33
List Of Figures
Polycom, Inc., Performance Chart (2011 - 2015) 26
Polycom, Inc., Ratio Charts 28
Fill The Form For Sample Request