DXC Technology Company (DXC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
DXC Technology Company (DXC) is a provider of information technology and consulting services. The company offers wide range of services that include analytics, cloud applications, cloud infrastructure, enterprise applications, data security services, workplace and mobility solutions. Its services are offered in many sectors such as insurance, healthcare, travel and transportation, energy, banking, manufacturing, aerospace and defense among others. DXCs services are provided in more than 70 countries through its branch offices located globally. The company partners with various companies including Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and ServiceNow. It has business presence across the US, the UK, Australia, other Europe and other International. DXC is headquartered in Virginia, United States.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
DXC Technology Company - Key Facts 5
DXC Technology Company - Key Employees 6
DXC Technology Company - Key Employee Biographies 8
DXC Technology Company - Major Products and Services 9
DXC Technology Company - History 10
DXC Technology Company - Company Statement 11
DXC Technology Company - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 14
DXC Technology Company - Business Description 14
DXC Technology Company - Corporate Strategy 15
DXC Technology Company - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
DXC Technology Company - Strengths 16
DXC Technology Company - Weaknesses 17
DXC Technology Company - Opportunities 18
DXC Technology Company - Threats 19
DXC Technology Company - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
DXC Technology Company, Recent Deals Summary 27
Section 4 Appendix 28
Ratio Definitions 28
About GlobalData 32
Contact Us 32
List Of Tables
DXC Technology Company, Key Facts 5
DXC Technology Company, Key Employees 6
DXC Technology Company, Key Employee Biographies 8
DXC Technology Company, Major Products and Services 9
DXC Technology Company, History 10
DXC Technology Company, Other Locations 13
DXC Technology Company, Subsidiaries 13
DXC Technology Company, Key Competitors 20
DXC Technology Company, Ratios based on current share price 21
DXC Technology Company, Annual Ratios 22
DXC Technology Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
DXC Technology Company, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 24
DXC Technology Company, Recent Deals Summary 27
Currency Codes 28
Capital Market Ratios 28
Equity Ratios 29
Profitability Ratios 29
Cost Ratios 30
Liquidity Ratios 30
Leverage Ratios 31
Efficiency Ratios 31
List Of Figures
DXC Technology Company, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 25
DXC Technology Company, Ratio Charts 26
DXC Technology 2023 Third Quarter Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services IndustryThis report is part of theView Report
DXC Technology 2023 First Half Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services Industry This report is part ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request