Plexus Corp. (PLXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Plexus Corp. (Plexus) is a provider of electronics design, manufacturing and aftermarket services to companies with mid-to-low volume, higher complexity products. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides optimized product realization solutions through its product realization value stream. It offers comprehensive customer-focused solutions model that integrates product conceptualization, design, commercialization, manufacturing, fulfillment and sustaining solutions. Plexus provides its services to original equipment manufacturers and other technology companies in networking, communications, healthcare, life sciences, industrial, commercial, defense, security and aerospace sectors. The company operates across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and Asia Pacific regions. Plexus is headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Plexus Corp. - Key Facts 5
Plexus Corp. - Key Employees 6
Plexus Corp. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Plexus Corp. - Major Products and Services 8
Plexus Corp. - History 9
Plexus Corp. - Company Statement 11
Plexus Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 16
Plexus Corp. - Business Description 16
Plexus Corp. - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Plexus Corp. - Strengths 17
Plexus Corp. - Weaknesses 18
Plexus Corp. - Opportunities 19
Plexus Corp. - Threats 20
Plexus Corp. - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 27
Plexus Corp., Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Plexus Corp., Key Facts 5
Plexus Corp., Key Employees 6
Plexus Corp., Key Employee Biographies 7
Plexus Corp., Major Products and Services 8
Plexus Corp., History 9
Plexus Corp., Other Locations 14
Plexus Corp., Subsidiaries 15
Plexus Corp., Key Competitors 21
Plexus Corp., Ratios based on current share price 22
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios 23
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Plexus Corp., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Plexus Corp., Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Plexus Corp., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 26
Plexus Corp., Ratio Charts 27
Plexus Corp (PLXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Plexus Corp. (PLXS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request