Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) is a manufacturer of semiconductor products. The company designs, manufactures, develops and markets high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies. The companys products portfolio includes desktop graphics, desktop processors, laptop graphics, laptop processors, chipsets, memory products, professional graphics and server processors. AMD also offers aerospace and defense, medical imaging and digital gaming solutions. The company markets its products under AMD, Athlon, EPYC, FreeSync, FirePro, Geode, Opteron, Ryzen, Radeon, and Threadripper brands. It serves to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original design manufacturers, system builders and independent distributors, and other contract manufacturers in industrial control and automation, digital gaming, digital signage and retail, communications infrastructure, thin client, and medical imaging sectors in North America, South and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa. AMD is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Key Facts
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Key Employees
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Major Products and Services
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - History
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Company Statement
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Business Description
Business Segment: Computing and Graphics
Business Segment: Enterprise, Embedded and Semi-Custom
Geographical Segment: China (including Hong Kong)
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Japan
Geographical Segment: Other Countries
Geographical Segment: Singapore
Geographical Segment: Taiwan
Geographical Segment: The US
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Corporate Strategy
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Strengths
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Weaknesses
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Opportunities
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Threats
Advanced Micro Devices Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Key Facts
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Key Employees
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Major Products and Services
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, History
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Other Locations
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Subsidiaries
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Joint Venture
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Key Competitors
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Ratios based on current share price
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Annual Ratios
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Ratio Charts
Advanced Info Service Public Co Ltd (ADVANC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile hasView Report
Advanced Systems Automation Ltd (ASAL), a subsidiary of ASTI Holdings Ltd, is a manufacturer of automated backend equipment for semiconductors. The company offers products such as UV tape curing technologies,View Report
Advanced Micro Devices 2023 First Half Operating and Financial Review--SWOT Analysis, Technological Know-How, M&A, Senior Management, Goals and Strategies in the Global Information Technology, Services Industry This report is partView Report
This report is part of the Competitive Analysis Series, which includes assessments of more than 1,000 companies worldwide.The report provides significant competitor information, analysis and insight critical to the developmentView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request