Orange S.A. (ORA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Orange S.A. (Orange), formerly France Telecom, is an integrated telecommunications services provider. The company is one of the largest mobile and internet service providers in Europe and Africa. Orange offers fixed and mobile communications, data transmission, Internet and multimedia and other services to individuals, businesses and other telecommunications operators. It provides networks, security, telephony, collaboration, mobility, applications, professional services and large project management services to its customers in several countries. The company conducts its research and development activities through its Orange Labs in several countries. It operates in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa. Orange is headquartered in Paris, France.
Orange S.A. Key Recent Developments
Nov 15,2016: Orange and ENGIE pursue their commitment to the electrification of rural Africa
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Orange S.A. - Key Facts 5
Orange S.A. - Key Employees 6
Orange S.A. - Key Employee Biographies 8
Orange S.A. - Major Products and Services 9
Orange S.A. - History 10
Orange S.A. - Company Statement 15
Orange S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Section 2 Company Analysis 20
Orange S.A. - Business Description 20
Orange S.A. - Corporate Strategy 21
Orange S.A. - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Orange S.A. - Strengths 22
Orange S.A. - Weaknesses 23
Orange S.A. - Opportunities 24
Orange S.A. - Threats 25
Orange S.A. - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Orange S.A., Recent Deals Summary 34
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 35
Nov 15, 2016: Orange and ENGIE pursue their commitment to the electrification of rural Africa 35
Section 5 Appendix 36
Ratio Definitions 36
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List Of Tables
Orange S.A., Key Facts 5
Orange S.A., Key Employees 6
Orange S.A., Key Employee Biographies 8
Orange S.A., Major Products and Services 9
Orange S.A., History 10
Orange S.A., Other Locations 17
Orange S.A., Subsidiaries 18
Orange S.A., Key Competitors 26
Orange S.A., Ratios based on current share price 27
Orange S.A., Annual Ratios 28
Orange S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Orange S.A., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Orange S.A., Interim Ratios 32
Orange S.A., Recent Deals Summary 34
Currency Codes 36
Capital Market Ratios 36
Equity Ratios 37
Profitability Ratios 37
Cost Ratios 38
Liquidity Ratios 38
Leverage Ratios 39
Efficiency Ratios 39
List Of Figures
Orange S.A., Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 31
Orange S.A., Ratio Charts 33
Orange Belgium (OBEL) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Orange SA (ORA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request