Ingenico SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Marketlines Ingenico SA Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Ingenico SA since January2007.
Marketlines Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Ingenico SAs contact information and business Summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Ingenico SA. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Ingenico SAs M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Ingenico SA and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Ingenico SAs financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to buy
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Ingenico SAs growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors business structure and growth strategies.
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
LIST OF TABLES 5
LIST OF FIGURES 5
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 6
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Overview 7
Mergers and Acquisitions - Deal reports 8
CORPORATE VENTURING 53
Corporate Venturing - Deal reports 53
Partnership - Deal reports 55
Divestments - Deal reports 57
Contact Us 61
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 61
Deal Definition and Methodology 63
About MarketLine 70
List Of TablesList of Tables
Table 1: Ingenico SA M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Table 2: Ingenico SA M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Figure 1: Ingenico SA M&A volume and value trend (2014-YTD2018)
Figure 2: Ingenico SA M&A activity by geography (2014-YTD2018)
Ingenico SA (ING) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
Ingenico SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Ingenico SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Biokit SA (Biokit) a subsidiary of Werfen Life Group SAU, is a biotechnology company with focus on the research, development, and distribution of clinical diagnostics reagents and systems. The companysView Report
Silmag SA (Silmag) is a manufacturer of biomedical products. The company offers products for vascular access, drainage, digestive tract, airway and urinary system. Its products include catheters, drainage tube, occlusionView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request