Navisite, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Navisite, LLC (NaviSite), a subsidiary of Time Warner Cable Inc., is a technology solutions provider that offers various services and solutions through cloud platform. Its offerings include software as a service for independent software vendors; healthcare data security and accessibility; oracle ERP management; business continuity and disaster recovery; SQL server database management; application services for healthcare; cloud services for higher education and healthcare providers; oracle demantra management, Navicloud Desktop as a service for higher education; mobility solutions for available workforce and virtual workforce. NaviSite markets its products through traditional and digital channels such as webinars, podcasts and videocasts, white papers, videos, trade shows and free trails. The company operates data centers in Andover and Wilmington, Massachusetts; Charlotte, North Carolina; New York City and Syracuse, New York; Oak Brook, Illinois; San Jose and Santa Clara, California; and Redhill and Woking the UK. NaviSite is headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, the US.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Navisite, LLC - Key Facts 5
Navisite, LLC - Key Employees 6
Navisite, LLC - Key Operational Employees 7
Navisite, LLC - Major Products and Services 8
Navisite, LLC - History 9
Navisite, LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Navisite, LLC - Business Description 15
Navisite, LLC - SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis - Overview 16
Navisite, LLC - Strengths 16
Navisite, LLC - Weaknesses 17
Navisite, LLC - Opportunities 18
Navisite, LLC - Threats 19
Navisite, LLC - Key Competitors 20
Section 3 Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of TablesList of Tables
Navisite, LLC, Key Facts 5
Navisite, LLC, Key Employees 6
Navisite, LLC, Key Operational Employees 7
Navisite, LLC, Major Products and Services 8
Navisite, LLC, History 9
Navisite, LLC, Other Locations 14
Navisite, LLC, Subsidiaries 14
Navisite, LLC, Key Competitors 20
Navisite, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information onView Report
Ethicon US LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
H.I.G. Capital LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request