Cellnet Group Ltd. (CLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Cellnet Group Ltd. (Cellnet), a subsidiary of CVC Limited, provides distribution, warehousing, and fulfillment services. It primarily distributes technology products such as mobiles, tablet, and related accessories sourced from vendors and manufacturers to retail channels. The company offers its products and services to wide range of industries including print, consumer electronics, gifts, fashion, sporting goods, telecommunications, and others. Its warehousing and fulfillment services reduce supply chain costs and ensure product delivery on time. The companys partners include Optus yes, Big W, TLA, Harvey Norman, Vodafone, HB Hi-Fi, NewsLink, Dick Smith, Fone Zone, Vita, and Officeworks. It operates in Australia, New Zealand, and China. Cellnet is headquartered in Brisbane, Australia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Key Facts 5
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Key Employees 6
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies 7
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Major Products and Services 8
Cellnet Group Ltd. - History 10
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Company Statement 11
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2 Company Analysis 13
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Business Description 13
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Corporate Strategy 14
Cellnet Group Ltd. - SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis - Overview 15
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Strengths 15
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Weaknesses 16
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Opportunities 17
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Threats 18
Cellnet Group Ltd. - Key Competitors 19
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 Appendix 27
Ratio Definitions 27
About GlobalData 31
Contact Us 31
List Of Tables
Cellnet Group Ltd., Key Facts 5
Cellnet Group Ltd., Key Employees 6
Cellnet Group Ltd., Key Employee Biographies 7
Cellnet Group Ltd., Major Products and Services 8
Cellnet Group Ltd., History 10
Cellnet Group Ltd., Other Locations 12
Cellnet Group Ltd., Subsidiaries 12
Cellnet Group Ltd., Key Competitors 19
Cellnet Group Ltd., Ratios based on current share price 20
Cellnet Group Ltd., Annual Ratios 21
Cellnet Group Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Cellnet Group Ltd., Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 23
Cellnet Group Ltd., Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 27
Capital Market Ratios 27
Equity Ratios 28
Profitability Ratios 28
Cost Ratios 29
Liquidity Ratios 29
Leverage Ratios 30
Efficiency Ratios 30
List Of Figures
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 22
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Cellnet Group Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Cellnet Group Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Cellnet Group Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Cellnet Group Ltd Strategic Analysis Review- Cellnet Group Ltd SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Cellnet Group Ltd Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Cellnet Group Ltd Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Casual Dining Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCasual Dining Group Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Virgin Group Ltd. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Virgin Group Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Virgin Group Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request