Subex Limited (SUBEX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Subex Limited (Subex) is a provider of business and operations support systems (B/OSS) for communications service providers. The company offers revenue analytics solutions such as revenue assurance, fraud management and credit management. It offers cost analytics solutions such as partner settlement, route optimization and cost management. Subexs nNetwork analytics solutions include asset assurance, data integrity management and capacity management. It also offers managed services and IOT security solutions. The company has operational presence, the US, the Middle East, Singapore, the UK and Australia. Its customer base includes global telecom providers such as AT&T, Bell, Cable & Wireless, Comcast, Nextel, Sprint, Verizon and Level 3. Subex is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Subex Limited - Key Facts 5
Subex Limited - Key Employees 6
Subex Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Subex Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Subex Limited - History 9
Subex Limited - Company Statement 12
Subex Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Subex Limited - Business Description 15
Subex Limited - Corporate Strategy 16
Subex Limited - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Subex Limited - Strengths 17
Subex Limited - Weaknesses 18
Subex Limited - Opportunities 19
Subex Limited - Threats 20
Subex Limited - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Appendix 29
Ratio Definitions 29
About GlobalData 33
Contact Us 33
List Of Tables
Subex Limited, Key Facts 5
Subex Limited, Key Employees 6
Subex Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Subex Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Subex Limited, History 9
Subex Limited, Subsidiaries 14
Subex Limited, Key Competitors 21
Subex Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
Subex Limited, Annual Ratios 23
Subex Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Subex Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Subex Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 29
Capital Market Ratios 29
Equity Ratios 30
Profitability Ratios 30
Cost Ratios 31
Liquidity Ratios 31
Leverage Ratios 32
Efficiency Ratios 32
List Of Figures
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 22
Burmeister & Wain Scandinavian Contractor A/S, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 23
Subex Ltd (SUBEXLTD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request