CommVault Systems, Inc. (CVLT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CommVault Systems Inc (CommVault) is a technology company that provides data protection and information management software solutions. The company offers services such as technology consulting, business consulting and training services. Its technology consulting services include architecture design, implementation, personalization, health assessment, data migration, and residency services. CommVault offers business consulting services such as disaster recovery readiness and policy design, private cloud services design, data classification and archive policy design and operational efficiency assessment. The company serves various industries including legal, healthcare, government, education and service providers. CommVault is headquartered in Tinton Falls, New Jersey, the US.
CommVault Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 25,2017: Commvault Q1 net loss decreases
Feb 21,2017: Commvault and TeraRecon Announce Development of a Hyper-performance Multi-channel WADO Interface
Feb 21,2017: Commvault and CloudWave Bring Streamlined Cloud Backup and Recovery to Healthcare Market with Powerful New Service Offering
Feb 21,2017: Commvault Extends Platform Capabilities for Healthcare by Adding EHR and ERP Application Decommissioning and Data Aggregation
Jan 25,2017: Commvault announces fiscal 2017 third quarter financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CommVault Systems, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CommVault Systems, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Key Information
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Overview
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Key Employees
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CommVault Systems, Inc. - History
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Company Statement
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Business Description
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
CommVault Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Strengths
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Opportunities
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Threats
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CommVault Systems, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Information
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Ratios
CommVault Systems, Inc., Share Data
CommVault Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services
CommVault Systems, Inc., History
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Employees
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Operational Heads
CommVault Systems, Inc., Other Locations
CommVault Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries
CommVault Systems, Inc., Key Competitors
CommVault Systems, Inc., SWOT Analysis
CommVault Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
CommVault Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios
CommVault Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CommVault Systems, Inc., Performance Chart
CommVault Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts
CommVault Systems Inc (CommVault) is a technology company that provides data protection and information management software solutions. The company offers services such as technology consulting, business consulting and training services.View Report
Planar Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Hospitals And Clinics, Physicians And Other Health Practitioners, Nursing Care, Dental Services, Medical And Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Residential Substance Abuse And Mental Health Facilities, Ambulance Services, All Other Ambulatory Health Care Services BY End user-Gender: Male, Female Covering: National Health Service, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Community Health Systems, Inc., DaVita Inc., Universal Health Services, Inc.
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request