Central African Republic: Expansion of 2G/3G Coverage, Rising Mobile Data Adoption and Improvement in Broadband Connectivity to Fuel Telecom Growth
"Central African Republic: Expansion of 2G/3G Coverage, Rising Mobile Data Adoption and Improvement in Broadband Connectivity to Fuel Telecom Growth", a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom services revenue in Central African Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2016-2021, driven mainly by the mobile segment, as operators increase their focus on expanding 2G/3G network coverage and on improving quality of service to foster mobile services penetration of the population and mobile data services adoption.
Going forward, operators should continue to focus on network investments and upgrades, particularly expanding 3G networks, in order to seize opportunities arising from growth in the mobile data segment. Operators mobile network expansion and the governments ICT infrastructure development plans will present significant opportunities for vendors and investors.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Central African Republic compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Central African Republic.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Central African Republics telecommunications market.
- The overall telecom service revenue in Central African Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2016-2021. Mobile revenue will account for 92.9% of total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will constitute the fastest-expanding segment, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% over the 2016-2021 forecast period.
- 2G will remain the most used mobile technology through 2021. However, its share of the overall mobile subscriber base will decline over the forecast period to reach 82.6% by 2021, owing to rising adoption of 3G services.
- The top two mobile operators, Orange CAR and Telecel CAR, accounted for 75.4% of total service revenue in 2016. Orange CAR will continue to maintain its leadership position in the mobile market through 2021. Operators will continue their focus on 2G/3G network expansion and upgrades, offering segmented bundles and rolling out VAS such as mobile money services to drive future growth.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Central African Republics telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Central African Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Central African Republics telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Central African Republic.
Market and competitor overview
Regional context 6
Economic, demographic and political context 7
Regulatory environment 8
Demand profile 11
Service evolution 13
Competitive landscape 14
Major market players 15
Mobile services 18
Fixed services 22
Opportunities in the market 25
About the authors 26
Country Intelligence Report coverage 27
Bangladesh Air Conditioner Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast By Types (Room AC(Window, Split), Ducted AC(Ceiling Concealed, Packaged), Ductless AC(Suspended, Floor Standing, Cassette), Centralized AC(VRF, AHU/FCU, Condensing Unit, Chiller & Others)), By Verticals(Residential, Commercial Buildings & Retail, Govt. & Transportation, Hospitality, Oil & Gas & Others), By Regions(Northern, Western, Northern Eastern, Central, Southern) And Competitive Landscape.
theBangladesh Air Conditioner Market revenue size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.9% during the forecast period 202026F. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market (2021-2027): Market Forecast By Material Types (Galvanized Steel, Aluminium, Fiberglass, Polymer), By Shape Types (Round, Half Round, Triangular, Square/ Rectangular, Other (Oval)), By Applications (Residential, Commercial Buildings And OfficesTransportation And Public Infrastructure, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, Industrial, Others (Education And BFSI)), By Regions (Central, Western, Southern, Eastern) And Competitive Landscape
Saudi Arabia Air Duct Market size is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% during 202127. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1960View Report
Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance Central African Republic Insurance Industry - Governance, Risk and Compliance report is the result of extensive research into the insuranceView Report
Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report Central African Republic (CAR) Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request