HP Inc. (HPQ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HP Inc. (HP) is an information technology (IT) company. The company offers a wide range of products, technologies, software, solutions and services. Its product and service portfolio includes personal computing and other access devices; imaging- and printing-related products and services; enterprise IT infrastructure; and multi-vendor customer services. HP offers its products to individual consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. Its operations are spread across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. The company was formerly known as Hewlett-Packard Company. HP is headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the US.
HP Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 17,2016: Johnson & Johnson Announces Collaboration with HP Subsidiary to Create Personalized Health Care Solutions with 3D Printing Technologies
Mar 30,2016: HP Inc. commitment to use 100% renewable electricity usage
Mar 30,2016: HP Commits to 100 Percent Renewable Electricity
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
HP Inc. - Key Facts 5
HP Inc. - Key Employees 6
HP Inc. - Key Employee Biographies 7
HP Inc. - Major Products and Services 9
HP Inc. - History 10
HP Inc. - Company Statement 25
HP Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Section 2 Company Analysis 35
HP Inc. - Business Description 35
HP Inc. - Corporate Strategy 36
HP Inc. - SWOT Analysis 37
SWOT Analysis - Overview 37
HP Inc. - Strengths 37
HP Inc. - Weaknesses 38
HP Inc. - Opportunities 39
HP Inc. - Threats 40
HP Inc. - Key Competitors 41
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 42
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 42
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 43
Performance Chart 45
Financial Performance 45
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 46
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 47
HP Inc., Recent Deals Summary 48
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 49
May 17, 2016: Johnson & Johnson Announces Collaboration with HP Subsidiary to Create Personalized Health Care Solutions with 3D Printing Technologies 49
Mar 30, 2016: HP Inc. commitment to use 100% renewable electricity usage 50
Mar 30, 2016: HP Commits to 100 Percent Renewable Electricity 52
Section 5 Appendix 53
Ratio Definitions 53
About GlobalData 57
Contact Us 57
List Of Tables
HP Inc., Key Facts 5
HP Inc., Key Employees 6
HP Inc., Key Employee Biographies 7
HP Inc., Major Products and Services 9
HP Inc., History 10
HP Inc., Other Locations 27
HP Inc., Subsidiaries 31
HP Inc., Key Competitors 41
HP Inc., Ratios based on current share price 42
HP Inc., Annual Ratios 43
HP Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 44
HP Inc., Interim Ratios 46
HP Inc., Recent Deals Summary 48
Currency Codes 53
Capital Market Ratios 53
Equity Ratios 54
Profitability Ratios 54
Cost Ratios 55
Liquidity Ratios 55
Leverage Ratios 56
Efficiency Ratios 56
List Of Figures
Cubic Corporation, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 36
Cubic Corporation, Ratio Charts 43
BHP - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesBHP is a mineral resources company engaged in exploring, acquiring, developing, and marketing various commodities including iron ore, coal, nickel, copper, lead, silver, molybdenum, uranium,View Report
HP Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportHP Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request