Global Online Music Streaming
Global Online Music Streaming
Global Online Music Streaming industry profile provides top- line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015- 19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The online music streaming market consists of revenues generated from music and music video streaming. Revenues are made up from subscription service charges and ad- supported streams. All currency conversions are carried out at constant annual average 2019 exchange rates.
- The global Online Music Streaming Market had total revenues of $11.7bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 40.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The Subscription services segment was the Markets most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $8.7bn, equivalent to 74.4% of the Markets overall value.
- Growth in this market has been driven by consumer demand for unlimited access to large catalogues of music on- demand, which is more desirable than physical music units and digital downloads.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online music streaming market in the global
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the globalonline music streaming market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online music streaming market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Global online music streaming market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Global online music streaming market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Global online music streaming market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Global online music streaming market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the globals online music streaming market?
1 Executive Summary
1.1. Market value
1.2. Market value forecast
1.3. Category segmentation
1.4. Geography segmentation
1.5. Market rivalry
1.6. Competitive Landscape
2 Market Overview
2.1. Market definition
2.2. Market analysis
3 Market Data
3.1. Market value
4 Market Segmentation
4.1. Category segmentation
4.2. Geography segmentation
5 Market Outlook
5.1. Market value forecast
6 Five Forces Analysis
6.2. Buyer power
6.3. Supplier power
6.4. New entrants
6.5. Threat of substitutes
6.6. Degree of rivalry
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1. Who are the leading players?
7.2. What have been the most significant mergers/acquisitions over the past few years?
7.3. What strategies do the leading players follow?
8 Company Profiles
8.1. Spotify AB
8.2. Apple Inc
8.3. Alphabet Inc
8.4. Deezer SA
8.5. Tencent Holdings Limited
8.6. NAVER Corporation
9 Macroeconomic Indicators
9.1. Country data
10.2. Industry associations
10.3. Related MarketLine research
10.4. About MarketLine
List Of Tables
Table 1: Global online music streaming market value: $ million, 2015-19
Table 2: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 3: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: $ million, 2019
Table 4: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Table 5: Spotify AB: key facts
Table 6: Spotify AB: Key Employees
Table 7: Apple Inc: key facts
Table 8: Apple Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 9: Apple Inc: Key Employees
Table 10: Apple Inc: Key Employees Continued
Table 11: Alphabet Inc: key facts
Table 12: Alphabet Inc: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 13: Alphabet Inc: Key Employees
Table 14: Deezer SA: key facts
Table 15: Deezer SA: Key Employees
Table 16: Tencent Holdings Limited: key facts
Table 17: Tencent Holdings Limited: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 18: Tencent Holdings Limited: Key Employees
Table 19: Tencent Holdings Limited: Key Employees Continued
Table 20: NAVER Corporation: key facts
Table 21: NAVER Corporation: Annual Financial Ratios
Table 22: NAVER Corporation: Key Employees
Table 23: Global exchange rate, 2015-19
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Global online music streaming market value: $ million, 2015-19
Figure 2: Global online music streaming market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 3: Global online music streaming market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2019
Figure 4: Global online music streaming market value forecast: $ million, 2019-24
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the global online music streaming market, 2019
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the global online music streaming market, 2019
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the global online music streaming market, 2019
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the global online music streaming market, 2019
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the global online music streaming market, 2019
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the global online music streaming market, 2019
DescriptionThe global market for smart plugs is expected to experience considerable expansion between 2022 and 2029. Recent projections estimate the market size will grow from approximately $2.15 billion in 2022View Report
Global PC, Server, and Smartphone Five-Year Forecast, 2023-2027 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5500View Report
In the context of China-US trade war and COVID-19 epidemic, it will have a big influence on this market. Online Home Decor Report by Material, Application, and Geography GlobalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request