The Service assurance for NFV/SDN: worldwide forecast 2016–2020
The introduction of NFV/SDN will create new service assurance (SA) requirements that existing products cannot easily fulfil. These needs will drive product and service growth in the SA market for virtual networks (vNGN-SA) from USD52 million in 2015 to USD787 million in 2020.
The service assurance (SA) market will grow at a CAGR of 3.5%, to reach USD7.99 billion in 2020. Growth will be driven by the continued focus on providing customer experience assurance, reducing operational complexity and costs, and the emerging need to operationalise network function virtualisation (NFV) and software-defined networking (SDN).
THIS FORECAST REPORT PROVIDES:
a detailed, worldwide forecast for spending on service assurance systems, split into:
- five application segments: probe systems, fault and event management (FM), service management (SM), performance monitoring (PM) and workforce automation
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia–Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia–Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- an examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the service assurance systems market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for vendors and communications service providers (CSPs).
Global Educational Robots Market Size study, by Component (Software, Hardware, Sensor, Control System, Actuator, Others), End-User (K-12 Schools, Universities, Others), Product (Pre-Configured, Reconfigurable (Robotic Kit), Humanoid, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global educational robots market is valued approximately at USD 666.4 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 20.8% over the forecastView Report
Global Mobile Device Management Market Size study, by Component (MDM Software and MDM Services), deployment (On-Premise and Cloud), Verticals (Education, Management & Consulting, BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Public Sector and Others), organization size (SMEs and Large enterprises) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global mobile device management market is valued at approximately USD 2170 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 27.7 % overView Report
Global Telecom Service Assurance market enhances end user experience by improving service quality. With the growth in network technologies, cloud based computing, Data services etc. the need to monitor theView Report
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on service design and orchestration and related services for 2018–2022. It provides details of how spending will vary by deliveryView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request