Mastek Limited (MASTEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mastek Limited (Mastek) is a provider of information technology (IT) solutions. The company offers a wide range of enterprise grade products, implementation services and other specialized IT services. Its product offerings comprise of wide range of business and technology services such as IT consulting, application development, application management outsourcing, testing, data warehousing, systems integration, CRM services, legacy modernization, and application security. Mastek offers its products and services to government, financial services, and others. The company operates offshore software development centers in India at Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, and Mahape. Geographically, it operates in India, U.S., Canada, U.K. and Asia-Pacific through its subsidiaries and offices. Mastek is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Mastek Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 20,2017: Mastek: Q4FY17 total income at Rs 182.2 crore; up by 42.4% Q-o-Q basis
Jan 17,2017: Mastek Q3FY17 total income at Rs 128.0 crore
Nov 02,2016: Mastek appoints John Owen as Group CEO
Jul 15,2016: Mastek Q1FY17 total income at Rs 133.6 crore
Apr 19,2016: Mastek FY16 total income at Rs 544.3 crore
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Mastek Limited - Key Facts 5
Mastek Limited - Key Employees 6
Mastek Limited - Key Employee Biographies 7
Mastek Limited - Major Products and Services 8
Mastek Limited - History 9
Mastek Limited - Company Statement 11
Mastek Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2 Company Analysis 15
Mastek Limited - Business Description 15
Mastek Limited - Corporate Strategy 16
Mastek Limited - SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis - Overview 17
Mastek Limited - Strengths 17
Mastek Limited - Weaknesses 18
Mastek Limited - Opportunities 19
Mastek Limited - Threats 20
Mastek Limited - Key Competitors 21
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 26
Financial Performance 26
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 28
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments 29
Apr 20, 2017: Mastek: Q4FY17 total income at Rs 182.2 crore; up by 42.4% Q-o-Q basis 29
Jan 17, 2017: Mastek Q3FY17 total income at Rs 128.0 crore 30
Section 5 Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List Of Tables
Mastek Limited, Key Facts 5
Mastek Limited, Key Employees 6
Mastek Limited, Key Employee Biographies 7
Mastek Limited, Major Products and Services 8
Mastek Limited, History 9
Mastek Limited, Other Locations 13
Mastek Limited, Subsidiaries 13
Mastek Limited, Key Competitors 21
Mastek Limited, Ratios based on current share price 22
Mastek Limited, Annual Ratios 23
Mastek Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Mastek Limited, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 25
Mastek Limited, Interim Ratios 27
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
List Of Figures
Mastek Limited, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 26
Mastek Limited, Ratio Charts 28
Fill The Form For Sample Request