Serenic Corporation (OSS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Serenic Corporation (Serenic) is an information technology company that develops, markets and supports financial and business management software solutions. The companys products comprise navigator accounting, donor management and human capital management solutions. It provides navigator accounting solutions such as express, essentials and enterprise. Serenic serves non-governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, archdioceses and dioceses, arts, culture and humanities, faith-based organizations, tribal governments, higher education, human services, public sector and government, CPAs and consultants, and research organizations. The company has presence in the US, Canada, the UK, Netherlands and Africa. Serenic is headquartered in Albert Trail, Alberta, Canada.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Serenic Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Serenic Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Serenic Corporation - Key Information
Serenic Corporation - Overview
Serenic Corporation - Key Employees
Serenic Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Serenic Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Serenic Corporation - Major Products and Services
Serenic Corporation - History
Serenic Corporation - Company Statement
Serenic Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Serenic Corporation - Business Description
Serenic Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Serenic Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Serenic Corporation - Strengths
Serenic Corporation - Weaknesses
Serenic Corporation - Opportunities
Serenic Corporation - Threats
Serenic Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Serenic Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Serenic Corporation, Key Information
Serenic Corporation, Key Ratios
Serenic Corporation, Share Data
Serenic Corporation, Major Products and Services
Serenic Corporation, History
Serenic Corporation, Key Employees
Serenic Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Serenic Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Serenic Corporation, Other Locations
Serenic Corporation, Subsidiaries
Serenic Corporation, Key Competitors
Serenic Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Serenic Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Serenic Corporation, Annual Ratios
Serenic Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Serenic Corporation, Performance Chart
Serenic Corporation, Ratio Charts
Serenic Corporation (Serenic) is an information technology company that develops, markets and supports financial and business management software solutions. The companys products comprise navigator accounting, donor management and human capitalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request