Simple S.A. (SME) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Simple S.A. (Simple) is an information technology company that develops software solutions. The company offers product such as programming solutions include SIMPLE.APS, SIMPLE.CRM, SIMPLE.ERP, SIMPLE.SPRINT, SIMPLE.HCM, and SIMPLE.WMS, among others. Its services include implementing, integration, advising on infrastructure, consulting, training, financing and leasing. Simple also carries out integration of management systems of dispensers, industrial automation devices, scales, medical systems and telecommunication systems. The company also operates software projects. It serves various industries such as architecture, institutes, education, medical, production, trade and services, architecture, public administration, and transportation and logistics. Simple is headquartered in Warszawa, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Simple S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Simple S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Simple S.A. - Key Information
Simple S.A. - Overview
Simple S.A. - Key Employees
Simple S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Simple S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Simple S.A. - Major Products and Services
Simple S.A. - History
Simple S.A. - Company Statement
Simple S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Simple S.A. - Business Description
Simple S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Simple S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Simple S.A. - Strengths
Simple S.A. - Weaknesses
Simple S.A. - Opportunities
Simple S.A. - Threats
Simple S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Simple S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Simple S.A., Key Information
Simple S.A., Key Ratios
Simple S.A., Share Data
Simple S.A., Major Products and Services
Simple S.A., History
Simple S.A., Key Employees
Simple S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Simple S.A., Key Operational Heads
Simple S.A., Other Locations
Simple S.A., Subsidiaries
Simple S.A., Key Competitors
Simple S.A., SWOT Analysis
Simple S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Simple S.A., Annual Ratios
Simple S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Simple S.A., Performance Chart
Simple S.A., Ratio Charts
Global Intelligent Completion Market Size study, by Automotive Application (On shore, Off shore), by Component (Software, Hardware), by Type (Simple, Complex), by Function and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Intelligent Completion Market to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2025.Global Intelligent Completion Market valued approximately USD 1.49 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Simple S.A. (Simple) is an information technology company that develops software solutions. The company offers product such as programming solutions include SIMPLE.APS, SIMPLE.CRM, SIMPLE.ERP, SIMPLE.SPRINT, SIMPLE.HCM, and SIMPLE.WMS, among others.View Report
Simple S.A. Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Simple S.A. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request