Techfirm Holdings Inc. (3625) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Techfirm Holdings Inc. (Techfirm) is a technology service provider that offers technologies and services for business support activities. The company provides products such as android app AT-scan, android app AT-switch, delivery passbook corresponding CRM system the best coupon, smart phones refuge, IT asset managed system, star mail, USF and IVF. It offers services such as development, operation, maintenance, system consulting services, server network integration, services development and delivery, and mobile advertising. The company also concentrates on server network integration and development of own products. it is a affiliated company of Techfirm Inc. Techfirm is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Techfirm Holdings Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Techfirm Holdings Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Key Information
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Overview
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Key Employees
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Major Products and Services
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - History
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Company Statement
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Business Description
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Strengths
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Weaknesses
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Opportunities
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Threats
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Techfirm Holdings Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Information
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Ratios
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Share Data
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Major Products and Services
Techfirm Holdings Inc., History
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Employees
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Operational Heads
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Other Locations
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Subsidiaries
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Key Competitors
Techfirm Holdings Inc., SWOT Analysis
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Annual Ratios
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Performance Chart
Techfirm Holdings Inc., Ratio Charts
Techfirm Holdings Inc (3625) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Techfirm Holdings Inc (Techfirm), formerly Techfirm Inc, is a technology company that develops, operates, and maintains system solutions for business support activities. The company markets solutions that use smartphones, tablets,View Report
Liveramp holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Liveramp holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportLiveramp holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportCKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request