Energy One Limited (EOL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Energy One Limited (Energy One) is an information technology company that provides business software solutions. The company offers products such as wholesale energy trading suite, deal capture and settlement tools; physical energy spot trading software, process integration software, business intelligence software and mobile apps. Its services include consulting services, managed services and software services. Energy One offers consulting services such as energy market regulatory, modeling and compliance advice, risk modeling and policy advice; and optimization modeling services. The company also provides wholesale market operations, gas nominations, contract and network optimization. It serves electricity, oil and gas; carbon and environmental; and geographical markets. The company has its presence in Sydney and Melbourne. Energy One is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Energy One Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Energy One Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Energy One Limited - Key Information
Energy One Limited - Overview
Energy One Limited - Key Employees
Energy One Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Energy One Limited - Key Operational Heads
Energy One Limited - Major Products and Services
Energy One Limited - History
Energy One Limited - Company Statement
Energy One Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Energy One Limited - Business Description
Energy One Limited - Corporate Strategy
Energy One Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Energy One Limited - Strengths
Energy One Limited - Weaknesses
Energy One Limited - Opportunities
Energy One Limited - Threats
Energy One Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Energy One Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Energy One Limited, Key Information
Energy One Limited, Key Ratios
Energy One Limited, Share Data
Energy One Limited, Major Products and Services
Energy One Limited, History
Energy One Limited, Key Employees
Energy One Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Energy One Limited, Key Operational Heads
Energy One Limited, Other Locations
Energy One Limited, Subsidiaries
Energy One Limited, Key Competitors
Energy One Limited, SWOT Analysis
Energy One Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Energy One Limited, Annual Ratios
Energy One Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Energy One Limited, Performance Chart
Energy One Limited, Ratio Charts
Report Scope:The scope of this market study includes the leading residential energy storage systems technologies that are currently in use globally. Residential home battery technologies are used across a numberView Report
Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Size study, by Service Type (Compute as A Service, Storage as A Service, Disaster Recovery and Backup as A Service, Networking as A Service, Desktop as A Service, Managed Hosting), by Deployment Model (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), by Vertical (BFSI, It and Telecommunications, Government and Public Sector, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Energy and Utilities, Media and Entertainment, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Cloud infrastructure services market to reach USD 117.6 billion by 2025.Cloud infrastructure services market valued approximately USD 23.5 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
TechnologyOne Limited (TNE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by itView Report
TechnologyOne Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
TechnologyOne Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on TechnologyOne Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request