Compucon S.A. (COMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Compucon S.A. (Compucon) formerly Compucon Computer Applications S.A is an information technology company that develops software and hardware solutions. The company provides embroidery software systems and tools, hardware products for networking and controlling embroidery machines. It offers telematics, internet, laser and medical products. Compucons embroidery products include EOS 3.0, stitch and sew, embroidery anthology II, stile italiano, multi-converter and netlink v2.0. The company offers telematic devices such as AVL units, personal tracker, micro tracker and marine tracker. It also provides cutting system, marking system, medical products, and accessories. The company markets its products in domestic and international markets. Compucon is headquartered in Thessaloniki, Greece.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Compucon S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Compucon S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Compucon S.A. - Key Information
Compucon S.A. - Overview
Compucon S.A. - Key Employees
Compucon S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Compucon S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Compucon S.A. - Major Products and Services
Compucon S.A. - History
Compucon S.A. - Company Statement
Compucon S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Compucon S.A. - Business Description
Compucon S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Compucon S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Compucon S.A. - Strengths
Compucon S.A. - Weaknesses
Compucon S.A. - Opportunities
Compucon S.A. - Threats
Compucon S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Compucon S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Compucon S.A., Key Information
Compucon S.A., Key Ratios
Compucon S.A., Share Data
Compucon S.A., Major Products and Services
Compucon S.A., History
Compucon S.A., Key Employees
Compucon S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Compucon S.A., Key Operational Heads
Compucon S.A., Other Locations
Compucon S.A., Subsidiaries
Compucon S.A., Key Competitors
Compucon S.A., SWOT Analysis
Compucon S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Compucon S.A., Annual Ratios
Compucon S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Compucon S.A., Performance Chart
Compucon S.A., Ratio Charts
Compucon SA (COMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request