Information Analysis Incorporated (IAIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Information Analysis Incorporated (IAI) is an information technology (IT) product and services company that provides technical solutions. The companys services include legacy mainframe modernization, database conversion and migration, electronic forms conversion, web based solutions, integrated tablet and mobile applications, full life cycle oracle development, web enterprise portal development, IT staffing services, custom software applications, secure encrypted mobile device communications, secure encrypted document and IP protection and cyber security solutions. The company serves federal government customers and state and local government agencies and others. IAI is headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, the US.
Information Analysis Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Jun 27,2017: Information Analysis receives ISO 9001:2015 Management System certificate from SRI
May 12,2017: Information Analysis Q1 net loss decreases
Mar 30,2016: Information Analysis Inc. reports profitable results for 2015
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Information Analysis Incorporated provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Information Analysis Incorporated including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Information Analysis Incorporated - Key Information
Information Analysis Incorporated - Overview
Information Analysis Incorporated - Key Employees
Information Analysis Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Information Analysis Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
Information Analysis Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Information Analysis Incorporated - History
Information Analysis Incorporated - Company Statement
Information Analysis Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Information Analysis Incorporated - Business Description
Information Analysis Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Information Analysis Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Information Analysis Incorporated - Strengths
Information Analysis Incorporated - Weaknesses
Information Analysis Incorporated - Opportunities
Information Analysis Incorporated - Threats
Information Analysis Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Information Analysis Incorporated - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Information
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Ratios
Information Analysis Incorporated, Share Data
Information Analysis Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Information Analysis Incorporated, History
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Employees
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Information Analysis Incorporated, Other Locations
Information Analysis Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Information Analysis Incorporated, Key Competitors
Information Analysis Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
Information Analysis Incorporated, Ratios based on current share price
Information Analysis Incorporated, Annual Ratios
Information Analysis Incorporated, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Information Analysis Incorporated, Performance Chart
Information Analysis Incorporated, Ratio Charts
Nippon Information Development Co Ltd (2349) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
YASKAWA INFORMATION SYSTEMS Corp (2354) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Information Analysis Incorporated Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Information Analysis Incorporated Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Information Analysis Incorporated. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Information Analysis Inc (IAI) is a technology company that offers technical solutions. The company offers IT services such as legacy mainframe modernization, database conversion and migration, electronic forms conversion, ebusinessView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request