Ceva, Inc. (CEVA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ceva Inc (CEVA) is a technology company that offers licenses of DSP cores and platform solutions for mobile, digital home and networking markets. The company offers connectivity platforms, development environment products and DSP cores. Its products include CEVA-X1, CEVA-X2, CEVA-DRAGONFLY-NB1, CEVA-XC12, CEVA-XC4500, CEVA-XC323, CEVA-XC5, and others. CEVAs development environment products include application developer kit, multimedia framework, hardware tools, software tools, and system modeling. The company partners with semiconductor companies and OEMs to create connected devices for various markets. It has presence in China, Ireland, Israel, Japan, France, Hong Kong, Korea, Sweden, Taiwan, and the US. CEVA is headquartered in Mountain View, California, the US.
Ceva, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: CEVA announces second quarter 2017 financial results
May 04,2017: CEVA Q1 net income increases
Apr 19,2017: CEVA appoints vice president of marketing and corporate development
Feb 01,2017: CEVA Q4 net income increases
Dec 12,2016: CEVA appoints independent non-executive director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ceva, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ceva, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Ceva, Inc. - Key Information
Ceva, Inc. - Overview
Ceva, Inc. - Key Employees
Ceva, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ceva, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Ceva, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ceva, Inc. - History
Ceva, Inc. - Company Statement
Ceva, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ceva, Inc. - Business Description
Ceva, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Ceva, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ceva, Inc. - Strengths
Ceva, Inc. - Weaknesses
Ceva, Inc. - Opportunities
Ceva, Inc. - Threats
Ceva, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ceva, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Ceva, Inc., Key Information
Ceva, Inc., Key Ratios
Ceva, Inc., Share Data
Ceva, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ceva, Inc., History
Ceva, Inc., Key Employees
Ceva, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ceva, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Ceva, Inc., Other Locations
Ceva, Inc., Subsidiaries
Ceva, Inc., Key Competitors
Ceva, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Ceva, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Ceva, Inc., Annual Ratios
Ceva, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Ceva, Inc., Performance Chart
Ceva, Inc., Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request