Polaris Ltd. (5BI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Polaris Ltd (Polaris) is a telecommunication company that offers distribution and marketing of smart mobile devices and lifestyle electronics, and and related services and accessories. The company provides joint venture opportunities in marketing of wholesale of mobile communications and e-commerce lifestyle products. It also operates outlets of major telecoms providers, and sells their products and services. Polaris offers after-sales supports. The company is a distributor of Huawei products in Singapore. It markets its products in Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Indonesia, and others. Polaris is headquartered in Singapore.
Polaris Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Sep 27,2016: VirtusaPolaris recognized in the 2016 IDC financial insights FinTech rankings
Sep 26,2016: VirtusaPolaris named a star performer in Everest group peak matrix for application outsourcing in global banking services
Sep 22,2016: NelsonHall report recognizes VirtusaPolaris as a leader in software testing services
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Polaris Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Polaris Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Polaris Ltd. - Key Information
Polaris Ltd. - Overview
Polaris Ltd. - Key Employees
Polaris Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Polaris Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Polaris Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Polaris Ltd. - History
Polaris Ltd. - Company Statement
Polaris Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Polaris Ltd. - Business Description
Polaris Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Polaris Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Polaris Ltd. - Strengths
Polaris Ltd. - Weaknesses
Polaris Ltd. - Opportunities
Polaris Ltd. - Threats
Polaris Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Polaris Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Polaris Ltd., Key Information
Polaris Ltd., Key Ratios
Polaris Ltd., Share Data
Polaris Ltd., Major Products and Services
Polaris Ltd., History
Polaris Ltd., Key Employees
Polaris Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Polaris Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Polaris Ltd., Other Locations
Polaris Ltd., Subsidiaries
Polaris Ltd., Key Competitors
Polaris Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Polaris Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Polaris Ltd., Annual Ratios
Polaris Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Polaris Ltd., Performance Chart
Polaris Ltd., Ratio Charts
Polaris Ltd (Polaris) is a telecommunication company that offers distribution and marketing of smart mobile devices and lifestyle electronics, and and related services and accessories. The company provides joint ventureView Report
Polaris Consulting & Services Limited (Polaris), a subsidiary of Virtusa Corporation is a software company that provides financial technologies. The companys solutions comprise infrastructure management, business efficiency, business transformation, dataView Report
Polaris Ltd. Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
Polaris Ltd. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOT profile,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request