Debt Resolve, Inc. (DRSV) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Debt Resolve, Inc. (Debt Resolve) is a technology service provider that offers cloud based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technology. It provides solutions for non-payment of bills, debts, damages and other financial disputes. Debt Resolve also offers DR settle system, DR Prevent product and DR collect product. The companys DR settle system offers online collections tool that offers the settlement and collection of defaulted, delinquent and other consumer debt. It serves banking, non-bank finance, debt buyer, receivables management, utility and healthcare industries. The company provides services in different parts of the US. Debt Resolve is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US.
Debt Resolve, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Debt Resolve adds Dino DeAngelis to Board of Directors
Mar 16,2017: Debt Resolve reports Q4 revenue of over $2.1 million and operating income in Q4
Apr 25,2016: Debt Resolve announces CEO Stan Freimuth stepping down
Feb 05,2016: Debt Resolve names Bruce Bellmare Chief Operating Officer
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Debt Resolve, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Debt Resolve, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Key Information
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Overview
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Key Employees
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Debt Resolve, Inc. - History
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Company Statement
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Business Description
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Debt Resolve, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Strengths
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Weaknesses
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Opportunities
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Threats
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Debt Resolve, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Information
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Ratios
Debt Resolve, Inc., Share Data
Debt Resolve, Inc., Major Products and Services
Debt Resolve, Inc., History
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Employees
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Debt Resolve, Inc., Other Locations
Debt Resolve, Inc., Subsidiaries
Debt Resolve, Inc., Key Competitors
Debt Resolve, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Debt Resolve, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Debt Resolve, Inc., Annual Ratios
Debt Resolve, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Debt Resolve, Inc., Performance Chart
Debt Resolve, Inc., Ratio Charts
Wireless Tower Market in Europe: MNO Regulatory Requirements and Debt Burdens Create Opportunities for Tower Companies
Mobile network operators (MNOs) have invested heavily in setting up wireless tower infrastructure, resulting in high financial burdens.View Report
Debt Resolve, Inc. (Debt Resolve) is a technology service provider that offers cloud based software and services. The company develops and markets patent-based web collection technology. It provides solutions forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request