F24 AG (F2Y) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
F24 AG (F24) is a technology company that offers business continuity management solutions. It offers simulation and training, emergency notification and alerting, information hotline, document management, instant conference calling, task management, information and data exchange and online calibration services, among others. It offers solutions for alerting management and incident management and emergency management, and crisis management and business continuity management. The company serves to public organizations, health and pharmaceutical, IT and telecommunication, transportation, finance and other industries. It operates in Germany, the UK, the Czech Republic, France, Spain and Switzerland. F24 is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of F24 AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of F24 AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
F24 AG - Key Information
F24 AG - Overview
F24 AG - Key Employees
F24 AG - Key Employee Biographies
F24 AG - Key Operational Heads
F24 AG - Major Products and Services
F24 AG - History
F24 AG - Company Statement
F24 AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
F24 AG - Business Description
F24 AG - Corporate Strategy
F24 AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
F24 AG - Strengths
F24 AG - Weaknesses
F24 AG - Opportunities
F24 AG - Threats
F24 AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
F24 AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
F24 AG, Key Information
F24 AG, Key Ratios
F24 AG, Share Data
F24 AG, Major Products and Services
F24 AG, History
F24 AG, Key Employees
F24 AG, Key Employee Biographies
F24 AG, Key Operational Heads
F24 AG, Other Locations
F24 AG, Subsidiaries
F24 AG, Key Competitors
F24 AG, SWOT Analysis
F24 AG, Ratios based on current share price
F24 AG, Annual Ratios
F24 AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
F24 AG, Performance Chart
F24 AG, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request