Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. (6810) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hitachi Maxell Ltd (Maxell), formerly Maxell Electric lndustrial Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd is an electronic equipment provider that offers media products. The company manufactures and markets consumer electronics. It offers recording media products for recording blu-ray disc, DVD-R, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, VHS video tape, mini DV tape, and cassette hard disk. Maxells mobile gear products comprise wi-fi sd memory card reader, wi-fi-enabled mobile charger, mobile charger, cove, protective film, accessories, smartphone, and others. The company operates in China, the UK, Malaysia, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the US, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Hong Kong and India, among others. Maxell is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Key Information
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Overview
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Key Employees
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - History
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Company Statement
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Business Description
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Strengths
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Weaknesses
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Opportunities
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Threats
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Information
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Ratios
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Share Data
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Major Products and Services
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., History
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Employees
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Other Locations
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Subsidiaries
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Key Competitors
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Annual Ratios
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Performance Chart
Hitachi Maxell, Ltd., Ratio Charts
Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCM) - Enterprise Tech Ecosystem SeriesHCM incorporates various emerging technologies to help customers enhance safety, increase productivity, and minimize lifecycle costs through its Solution Linkage solutions: ICTView Report
Hitachi Maxell Ltd (Maxell), formerly Maxell Electric lndustrial Co Ltd, a subsidiary of Hitachi Ltd is an electronic equipment provider that offers media products. The company manufactures and markets consumerView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request