Aisino Corporation (600271) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aisino Corp (Aisino) is an information technology company that provides information security. The company provides products solutionthrough three divisions such as golden tax, financial payment, and IoTTeloTdivison. Its golden tax division products include intelligent tax. The companys financial payment division products include financial IC cards, resident health cards, and v70. AisinosIoTTeloT division comprise intelligent warehouse and logistics, public safety solutions, national citizen voting fingerprint application solution, intelligent emergency, intelligent government office and intelligent vehicle management system. The companys services include finance, education, customs, public security, and urban services. Aisino is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Aisino Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 20,2016: Aisino present at 2016 China International IoT Expo and Re-wins Golden Ant Award of Golden Card Project
Jul 12,2016: Aisino ranks among top 100 electronic information enterprises for the 16th consecutive year
Jun 13,2016: Aisino wins three awards of China RFID Industry Annual Appraisal 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aisino Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aisino Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Aisino Corporation - Key Information
Aisino Corporation - Overview
Aisino Corporation - Key Employees
Aisino Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Aisino Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Aisino Corporation - Major Products and Services
Aisino Corporation - History
Aisino Corporation - Company Statement
Aisino Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Aisino Corporation - Business Description
Aisino Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Aisino Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aisino Corporation - Strengths
Aisino Corporation - Weaknesses
Aisino Corporation - Opportunities
Aisino Corporation - Threats
Aisino Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Aisino Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Aisino Corporation, Key Information
Aisino Corporation, Key Ratios
Aisino Corporation, Share Data
Aisino Corporation, Major Products and Services
Aisino Corporation, History
Aisino Corporation, Key Employees
Aisino Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Aisino Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Aisino Corporation, Other Locations
Aisino Corporation, Subsidiaries
Aisino Corporation, Key Competitors
Aisino Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Aisino Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Aisino Corporation, Annual Ratios
Aisino Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aisino Corporation, Performance Chart
Aisino Corporation, Ratio Charts
Aisino Corp (Aisino) is an information technology company that provides information security. The company provides products solutionthrough three divisions such as golden tax, financial payment, and IoT division. Its goldenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request