Chroma Ate Inc. (2360) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Chroma Ate Inc. (Chroma) is an information technology company that offers test and measurement instruments and systems. The company offers power electronics test solution, LED and lighting and driver test solution, electric vehicle test solution, ATS, battery test system, dc power supply, AC power source, electronic load and automatic transformer test system. Its products are used in clean technology test solutions, aerospace, military, automotive, battery testing, lighting, solar, power efficiency testing, power supply and medical applications. The companys services comprise support, warranty service, calibration and repair service, instrument calibration, instrument repair, test system calibration and repair, customer-site installations, and others. It has a presence in the US, Taiwan, Japan and China. Chroma is headquartered in Guishan, Taiwan.
Chroma Ate Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2017: Chroma Ate Q2 net income increases
Jan 14,2017: Chroma announces 19032 electrical safety analyzer
Jan 12,2017: Chroma wins Distinguished Enterprise Innovation Award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Chroma Ate Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Chroma Ate Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Chroma Ate Inc. - Key Information
Chroma Ate Inc. - Overview
Chroma Ate Inc. - Key Employees
Chroma Ate Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Chroma Ate Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Chroma Ate Inc. - Major Products and Services
Chroma Ate Inc. - History
Chroma Ate Inc. - Company Statement
Chroma Ate Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Chroma Ate Inc. - Business Description
Chroma Ate Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Chroma Ate Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Chroma Ate Inc. - Strengths
Chroma Ate Inc. - Weaknesses
Chroma Ate Inc. - Opportunities
Chroma Ate Inc. - Threats
Chroma Ate Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Chroma Ate Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Information
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Ratios
Chroma Ate Inc., Share Data
Chroma Ate Inc., Major Products and Services
Chroma Ate Inc., History
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Employees
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Operational Heads
Chroma Ate Inc., Other Locations
Chroma Ate Inc., Subsidiaries
Chroma Ate Inc., Key Competitors
Chroma Ate Inc., SWOT Analysis
Chroma Ate Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Chroma Ate Inc., Annual Ratios
Chroma Ate Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Chroma Ate Inc., Performance Chart
Chroma Ate Inc., Ratio Charts
Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market Size study, by Product & Service (Resins, Columns, HIC Column by Material, Buffers), by Sample Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Other Sample), by End User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Research Organization & Contract Manufacturing Organizations, Research & Academic Institutes) by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market to reach USD 485.7 million by 2025.Global Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Market valued approximately USD 270.3 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
Global Mass Spectrometer Market (By Product Type- Single Quadrupole (LC-MC), Gas Chromatography- Mass spectrometer (GC-MS), Matrix Associated Laser Desorption/ Ionization- time Of Fight (MALDI-TOF), Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometer (ICP-MS). By Application- Food and Beverage Industry, Industrial Chemistry, Biotechnology Sector, Pharmaceutical Sector, and Others)â€“ Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2017 â€“ 2025
The report covers the analysis and forecast of the mass spectrometer market on global as well as regional level. The study provides historic data of 2016 along with the forecastView Report
Chroma Ate Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Chroma Ate Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Chroma Ate Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Chroma Ate Inc (Chroma) is a technology company that provides test and measurement instruments. The company provides power electronics test solution, LED and lighting and driver test solution, electric vehicleView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request