Umanis SA (ALUMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Umanis SA (Umanis) formerly Europstat, is a technology company that offers IT consulting and engineering services. The company offers business solutions comprise financial management and cost control, payroll controm, CRM, risk management, HR industrialization, and data driven marketing. It offers advice on IT governance, HR management, and financial transformation; and engineering services, such as business intelligence, and customer and relationship management. Umanis provides contract research services such as clinical operations, biometrics, epidemiology, medical writing, pharmacovigilance, and regulatory affairs. It provides training services in the areas of engineering, crafts, management, office and communication. The company caters to banking, pharmaceutical, insurance and financial services, energy and utilities, industry, retail and consumer goods, telecoms and media and public sectors. Umanis is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Umanis SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Umanis SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Umanis SA - Key Information
Umanis SA - Overview
Umanis SA - Key Employees
Umanis SA - Key Employee Biographies
Umanis SA - Key Operational Heads
Umanis SA - Major Products and Services
Umanis SA - History
Umanis SA - Company Statement
Umanis SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Umanis SA - Business Description
Umanis SA - Corporate Strategy
Umanis SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Umanis SA - Strengths
Umanis SA - Weaknesses
Umanis SA - Opportunities
Umanis SA - Threats
Umanis SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Umanis SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Umanis SA, Key Information
Umanis SA, Key Ratios
Umanis SA, Share Data
Umanis SA, Major Products and Services
Umanis SA, History
Umanis SA, Key Employees
Umanis SA, Key Employee Biographies
Umanis SA, Key Operational Heads
Umanis SA, Other Locations
Umanis SA, Subsidiaries
Umanis SA, Key Competitors
Umanis SA, SWOT Analysis
Umanis SA, Ratios based on current share price
Umanis SA, Annual Ratios
Umanis SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Umanis SA, Performance Chart
Umanis SA, Ratio Charts
Umanis SA (Umanis) formerly Europstat, is a technology company that offers IT consulting and engineering services. The company offers business solutions comprise financial management and cost control, payroll controm, CRM,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request