Netalogue Technologies plc (NTLP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Netalogue Technologies plc (Netalogue) is a technology company that develops, markets and support e-procurement software systems. The company offers services such as e-commerce solutions, web design, hosting and e-marketing. It solutions include B2B Webstores, B2B/C webstores, B2corp, B2channel or multiple webstores, mobile apps and responsive sites, buyer portals for supplier catalogues, and punchout systems for suppliers. Netalogue provides B2B Solutions for manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers. The company provides ERP and finance system integration, and project delivery and support services. It offers e-commerce solutions in the areas of education, electrical, spare parts, motor factors, office supplies, leisure, entertainment and retailing. Netalogue is headquartered in Baglan Bay, Wales, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Netalogue Technologies plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Netalogue Technologies plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Netalogue Technologies plc - Key Information
Netalogue Technologies plc - Overview
Netalogue Technologies plc - Key Employees
Netalogue Technologies plc - Key Employee Biographies
Netalogue Technologies plc - Key Operational Heads
Netalogue Technologies plc - Major Products and Services
Netalogue Technologies plc - History
Netalogue Technologies plc - Company Statement
Netalogue Technologies plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Netalogue Technologies plc - Business Description
Netalogue Technologies plc - Corporate Strategy
Netalogue Technologies plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Netalogue Technologies plc - Strengths
Netalogue Technologies plc - Weaknesses
Netalogue Technologies plc - Opportunities
Netalogue Technologies plc - Threats
Netalogue Technologies plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Netalogue Technologies plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Information
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Ratios
Netalogue Technologies plc, Share Data
Netalogue Technologies plc, Major Products and Services
Netalogue Technologies plc, History
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Employees
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Employee Biographies
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Operational Heads
Netalogue Technologies plc, Other Locations
Netalogue Technologies plc, Subsidiaries
Netalogue Technologies plc, Key Competitors
Netalogue Technologies plc, SWOT Analysis
Netalogue Technologies plc, Ratios based on current share price
Netalogue Technologies plc, Annual Ratios
Netalogue Technologies plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Netalogue Technologies plc, Performance Chart
Netalogue Technologies plc, Ratio Charts
Netalogue Technologies plc (Netalogue) is a technology company that develops, markets and support e-procurement software systems. The company offers services such as e-commerce solutions, web design, hosting and e-marketing. ItView Report
Trane Technologies Plc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTrane Technologies Plc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Trane Technologies Plc (TT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled toView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request