TKC Corporation (9746) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TKC Corporation (TKC), formerly TKC K.K. is a technology service provider that offers information services. The company provides computer services such as mass output with batch service, data storage and downloading service, internet services, intranet services, application service provider services, database service, data backup service and data security services. It offers cloud computing services, database services, data backup services, and data security services. TKC provides systems consulting services and general education and training services for end-users. The company offers client-server software installation and systems equipment sales. It provides offers software development services for PCs and client servers. TKC is headquartered in Utsunomiya, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TKC Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TKC Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
TKC Corporation - Key Information
TKC Corporation - Overview
TKC Corporation - Key Employees
TKC Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
TKC Corporation - Key Operational Heads
TKC Corporation - Major Products and Services
TKC Corporation - History
TKC Corporation - Company Statement
TKC Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TKC Corporation - Business Description
TKC Corporation - Corporate Strategy
TKC Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TKC Corporation - Strengths
TKC Corporation - Weaknesses
TKC Corporation - Opportunities
TKC Corporation - Threats
TKC Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TKC Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
TKC Corporation, Key Information
TKC Corporation, Key Ratios
TKC Corporation, Share Data
TKC Corporation, Major Products and Services
TKC Corporation, History
TKC Corporation, Key Employees
TKC Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
TKC Corporation, Key Operational Heads
TKC Corporation, Other Locations
TKC Corporation, Subsidiaries
TKC Corporation, Key Competitors
TKC Corporation, SWOT Analysis
TKC Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
TKC Corporation, Annual Ratios
TKC Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TKC Corporation, Performance Chart
TKC Corporation, Ratio Charts
TKC Corp (TKC), formerly TKC KK, is a technology service provider that offers information and technology services and solutions. The company offers computer services such as intranet services, data storageView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request