ATA Inc. (ATAI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ATA Inc. (ATA) is a testing and assessment service provider that offers professional testing and assessment services for government agencies, enterprises and academic institutions. The companys testing services comprise online learning service, campus recruiting, examination operation, and talent assessment. It also offers online registration, quick payment, test scheduling, admission permit issuance, publication test, test site monitoring, online check points, online result inquiry, text message service, data analysis, call center service, assessments report design, campus recruitment, and others. The company operates in Beijing and Shanghai. ATA is headquartered in Beijing, China.
ATA Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 01,2017: ATA reports fiscal 2017 fourth quarter and year-end financial results
Feb 21,2017: ATA reports record fiscal 2017 third quarter financial results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ATA Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ATA Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ATA Inc. - Key Information
ATA Inc. - Overview
ATA Inc. - Key Employees
ATA Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
ATA Inc. - Key Operational Heads
ATA Inc. - Major Products and Services
ATA Inc. - History
ATA Inc. - Company Statement
ATA Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ATA Inc. - Business Description
ATA Inc. - Corporate Strategy
ATA Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ATA Inc. - Strengths
ATA Inc. - Weaknesses
ATA Inc. - Opportunities
ATA Inc. - Threats
ATA Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ATA Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ATA Inc., Key Information
ATA Inc., Key Ratios
ATA Inc., Share Data
ATA Inc., Major Products and Services
ATA Inc., History
ATA Inc., Key Employees
ATA Inc., Key Employee Biographies
ATA Inc., Key Operational Heads
ATA Inc., Other Locations
ATA Inc., Subsidiaries
ATA Inc., Key Competitors
ATA Inc., SWOT Analysis
ATA Inc., Ratios based on current share price
ATA Inc., Annual Ratios
ATA Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ATA Inc., Performance Chart
ATA Inc., Ratio Charts
DataLab Tehnologije dd (DataLab) is a technology company that offers ERP business information software, consulting and training solutions. It develops pantheon, an enterprise resource planning system for use in warehouseView Report
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation Strategies
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data Analytics (BDA) in Telecomm Industry, 2021 Update - Market Overview, Technology Ecosystem, Telco Use Cases and Monetisation StrategiesArtificial Intelligence (AI) and Big Data AnalyticsView Report
Lead Data Inc. (Lead Data) is a technology solution provider that manufactures optical disc and multimedia products. The company offers cement and related products; joint - positive pressure respirator; andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request