Ellie Mae, Inc. (ELLI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Ellie Mae Inc (Ellie Mae) is a technology company that provides technology solutions, online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. The company provides products such as network applications that enable mortgage originators such as mortgage bankers and mortgage brokers, community banks, credit unions and other mortgage lenders to securely conduct electronic business transactions with lenders and settlement service providers. It also offers services such as implementation services, professional consulting, education and certification; technical support and client resource centers. Ellie Mae is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, the US.
Ellie Mae, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Ellie Mae reports second quarter 2017 results
Apr 27,2017: Ellie Mae reports first quarter 2017 results
Feb 09,2017: Ellie Mae appoints John Abel as CIO
Feb 09,2017: Ellie Mae reports higher Q4 net income, provides Q1 outlook
Jan 25,2017: Ellie Mae technical support team receives HDI Pinnacle of Excellence Award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Ellie Mae, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Ellie Mae, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Key Information
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Overview
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Key Employees
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Ellie Mae, Inc. - History
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Company Statement
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Business Description
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Ellie Mae, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Strengths
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Weaknesses
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Opportunities
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Threats
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Ellie Mae, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Information
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Ratios
Ellie Mae, Inc., Share Data
Ellie Mae, Inc., Major Products and Services
Ellie Mae, Inc., History
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Employees
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Ellie Mae, Inc., Other Locations
Ellie Mae, Inc., Subsidiaries
Ellie Mae, Inc., Key Competitors
Ellie Mae, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Ellie Mae, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Ellie Mae, Inc., Annual Ratios
Ellie Mae, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Ellie Mae, Inc., Performance Chart
Ellie Mae, Inc., Ratio Charts
Ellie Mae Inc (Ellie Mae) is a technology company that provides cloud-based technology solutions, online network, software and services for the residential mortgage industry. It offers network applications that enableView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request