Quantum software S.A. (QNT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Quantum software S.A. (Quantum software) is a technology company that provides software systems for logistics and supply chain management. The company offers hardware products such as server-class computers, workstation computers, monitors, office printers, industrial printers, specialized barcode and RFID printers, data collectors, radio terminals with RF infrastructure, barcode scanners, label applicators and other specialist logistics devices. Its services include projects and analyses, training, implementation, technical support and customized solutions. Quantum software serves logistics and distribution centers, manufacturing companies, distribution and trading companies, and transport companies. Quantum software is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quantum software S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quantum software S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quantum software S.A. - Key Information
Quantum software S.A. - Overview
Quantum software S.A. - Key Employees
Quantum software S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Quantum software S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Quantum software S.A. - Major Products and Services
Quantum software S.A. - History
Quantum software S.A. - Company Statement
Quantum software S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quantum software S.A. - Business Description
Quantum software S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Quantum software S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quantum software S.A. - Strengths
Quantum software S.A. - Weaknesses
Quantum software S.A. - Opportunities
Quantum software S.A. - Threats
Quantum software S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quantum software S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Quantum software S.A., Key Information
Quantum software S.A., Key Ratios
Quantum software S.A., Share Data
Quantum software S.A., Major Products and Services
Quantum software S.A., History
Quantum software S.A., Key Employees
Quantum software S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Quantum software S.A., Key Operational Heads
Quantum software S.A., Other Locations
Quantum software S.A., Subsidiaries
Quantum software S.A., Key Competitors
Quantum software S.A., SWOT Analysis
Quantum software S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Quantum software S.A., Annual Ratios
Quantum software S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Quantum software S.A., Performance Chart
Quantum software S.A., Ratio Charts
The global market size of Quantum Cascade Laser is $XX million in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million by theView Report
Asia Pacific Quantum Cascade Laser Market Report (2014-2024) Market Size, Share, Price, Trend and Forecast
Abstract:The Asia Pacific Quantum Cascade Laser market size is $XX million USD in 2018 with XX CAGR from 2014 to 2018, and it is expected to reach $XX million USDView Report
Quantum software SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Quantum software SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Quantum software SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Quantum software SA (Quantum software) is a technology company that provides software systems for logistics and delivery chain management. The company offers computer hardware, including servers, printers, scanners, goods identificationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request