AEM Holdings Ltd. (AWX) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AEM Holdings Ltd. (AEM) is a technology solution company that offers equipment solution, precision components and substrates packaging solution. The company provides solutions through the division including equipment system solution, precision component solution, and plating and chemical solution. Its equipment system solutions include mechanical design, integrating precise high speed motion, programmable logic control, and SECS GEM compliance communication protocol. AEM offers precision engineering products used in the life sciences, electronics, instruments and aerospace industries. The company also provides organic substrates that are used in the electronics industry. It operates through its manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia and China. The company has its presence in China, Malaysia, Morocco, Costa Rica, Israel, Hong Kong, the Philippines, the US and other countries. AEM is headquartered in Singapore.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AEM Holdings Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AEM Holdings Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Key Information
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Overview
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Key Employees
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Major Products and Services
AEM Holdings Ltd. - History
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Company Statement
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Business Description
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
AEM Holdings Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Strengths
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Weaknesses
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Opportunities
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Threats
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
AEM Holdings Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Information
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Ratios
AEM Holdings Ltd., Share Data
AEM Holdings Ltd., Major Products and Services
AEM Holdings Ltd., History
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Employees
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Operational Heads
AEM Holdings Ltd., Other Locations
AEM Holdings Ltd., Subsidiaries
AEM Holdings Ltd., Key Competitors
AEM Holdings Ltd., SWOT Analysis
AEM Holdings Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
AEM Holdings Ltd., Annual Ratios
AEM Holdings Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
AEM Holdings Ltd., Performance Chart
AEM Holdings Ltd., Ratio Charts
AEM Holdings Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
AEM Holdings Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on AEM Holdings Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
AEM Holdings Ltd (AEM) is a technology company that offers equipment solution, precision components and substrates packaging solution. The company provides solutions through the division including equipment system solution, precisionView Report
Zur Shamir Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportZur Shamir Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
MMI Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMMI Holdings Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request