PDF Solutions, Inc. (PDFS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
PDF Solutions Inc (PDF Solutions) is a technology company that offers yield improvement technologies and services for the IC manufacturing process life cycle. The companys products include Exensio Control, Exensio Yield, Exensio Test, Exensio Char, Yield Ramp Simulator and Circuit Surfer. It provides test operation and optimization, consulting, technology development and implementation services. PDF Solutions caters to fabless semiconductor, semiconductor, silicon wafer and flat panel display manufacturing industries. The company operates through its offices located in China, Europe, Japan, Korea and Taiwan. PDF Solutions is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
PDF Solutions, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: PDF Solutions Q2 net income decreases
Feb 13,2017: PDF Solutions Q4 net income increases
Nov 29,2016: PDF Solutions appoints new board member
Oct 27,2016: PDF Solutions reports 2016 third fiscal quarter results
Jul 28,2016: PDF Solutions reports second fiscal quarter results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of PDF Solutions, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of PDF Solutions, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Key Information
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Overview
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Key Employees
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Major Products and Services
PDF Solutions, Inc. - History
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Company Statement
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Business Description
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
PDF Solutions, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Strengths
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Weaknesses
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Opportunities
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Threats
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
PDF Solutions, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Information
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Ratios
PDF Solutions, Inc., Share Data
PDF Solutions, Inc., Major Products and Services
PDF Solutions, Inc., History
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Employees
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Operational Heads
PDF Solutions, Inc., Other Locations
PDF Solutions, Inc., Subsidiaries
PDF Solutions, Inc., Key Competitors
PDF Solutions, Inc., SWOT Analysis
PDF Solutions, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
PDF Solutions, Inc., Annual Ratios
PDF Solutions, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PDF Solutions, Inc., Performance Chart
PDF Solutions, Inc., Ratio Charts
PDF Solutions Inc (PDF Solutions) is a technology company that offers yield improvement technologies and services for the IC manufacturing process life cycle. The companys products include Exensio Control, ExensioView Report
PDF Solutions, Inc. Company Profile- Outlook, Business Segments, Competitors, Goods and Services, SWOT and Financial Analysis
PDF Solutions, Inc. Company Profile is a complete analysis of the companys operations, strategies, outlook and historic performance. The research work analyzes key strategies in current market conditions, SWOTView Report
DASAN ZHONE SOLUTIONS, INC. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportDASAN ZHONE SOLUTIONS, INC. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request