UANGEL Corporation (072130) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
UANGEL Corporation (UANGEL) is a communication service company that provides mobile core network system and mobile VAS solutions. The companys products include billing systems, next generation IN systems, IMS systems and messaging systems. It offers services such as personalized RBT solution, u-appbook solution, app store solution, video contact center, n-screen platform and game publishing platform. UANGELs network solutions include intelligent networks, home location register, SMS server, location-based service and voice SMS. The company supplies mobile communication solutions and services to telecom operators and internet service providers. It has operations in China, Thailand, Indonesia and the US. UANGEL is headquartered in Seongnam, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of UANGEL Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of UANGEL Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
UANGEL Corporation - Key Information
UANGEL Corporation - Overview
UANGEL Corporation - Key Employees
UANGEL Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
UANGEL Corporation - Key Operational Heads
UANGEL Corporation - Major Products and Services
UANGEL Corporation - History
UANGEL Corporation - Company Statement
UANGEL Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
UANGEL Corporation - Business Description
UANGEL Corporation - Corporate Strategy
UANGEL Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
UANGEL Corporation - Strengths
UANGEL Corporation - Weaknesses
UANGEL Corporation - Opportunities
UANGEL Corporation - Threats
UANGEL Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
UANGEL Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
UANGEL Corporation, Key Information
UANGEL Corporation, Key Ratios
UANGEL Corporation, Share Data
UANGEL Corporation, Major Products and Services
UANGEL Corporation, History
UANGEL Corporation, Key Employees
UANGEL Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
UANGEL Corporation, Key Operational Heads
UANGEL Corporation, Other Locations
UANGEL Corporation, Subsidiaries
UANGEL Corporation, Key Competitors
UANGEL Corporation, SWOT Analysis
UANGEL Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
UANGEL Corporation, Annual Ratios
UANGEL Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
UANGEL Corporation, Performance Chart
UANGEL Corporation, Ratio Charts
UANGEL Corp (UANGEL) is a provider of wireless telecommunication solutions that operates in wireless and core network divisions. The company offers solutions for mobile network, service platforms, Internet of ThingsView Report
UANGEL Corporation (UANGEL) is a communication service company that provides mobile core network system and mobile VAS solutions. The companys products include billing systems, next generation IN systems, IMS systemsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request