CPT Global Limited (CGO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
CPT Global Limited (CPT Global) is an information technology company that offers IT consulting services. The company offers capacity and performance services, enterprise testing, and management of IT consulting services. It offers capacity and performance services which include capacity planning, cost optimization or reduction, performance diagnosis and tuning, production assurance, and storage consulting services. CPT Globals enterprise testing includes performance testing, test automation, test capability, test coverage, test environment and data management, test strategy and management, and test tools, reporting and metrics. The company operates in Australia and other Asian, European, North American and South American countries. CPT Global is headquartered in Southbank, Victoria, Australia.
CPT Global Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 07,2016: CPT Global appoints banking executive as Australia, Asia CEO
Mar 31,2016: CPT Global appoints former DBS exec as Australasia chief
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CPT Global Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of CPT Global Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
CPT Global Limited - Key Information
CPT Global Limited - Overview
CPT Global Limited - Key Employees
CPT Global Limited - Key Employee Biographies
CPT Global Limited - Key Operational Heads
CPT Global Limited - Major Products and Services
CPT Global Limited - History
CPT Global Limited - Company Statement
CPT Global Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CPT Global Limited - Business Description
CPT Global Limited - Corporate Strategy
CPT Global Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CPT Global Limited - Strengths
CPT Global Limited - Weaknesses
CPT Global Limited - Opportunities
CPT Global Limited - Threats
CPT Global Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
CPT Global Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
CPT Global Limited, Key Information
CPT Global Limited, Key Ratios
CPT Global Limited, Share Data
CPT Global Limited, Major Products and Services
CPT Global Limited, History
CPT Global Limited, Key Employees
CPT Global Limited, Key Employee Biographies
CPT Global Limited, Key Operational Heads
CPT Global Limited, Other Locations
CPT Global Limited, Subsidiaries
CPT Global Limited, Key Competitors
CPT Global Limited, SWOT Analysis
CPT Global Limited, Ratios based on current share price
CPT Global Limited, Annual Ratios
CPT Global Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
CPT Global Limited, Performance Chart
CPT Global Limited, Ratio Charts
CPT Global Ltd (CPT Global) is a technology company that offers IT consulting services. The company offers capacity planning, engineering, performance tuning, enterprise testing, assurance, delivery and digital consulting services.View Report
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Operations Advisory, Financial Advisory, Technology Advisory, Strategy, HR Advisory By End Use Industry: IT Services, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Mining And Oil & Gas, Construction, Other Services, Others Covering: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Accenture Plc, International Business Machines Corporation, Ernst & Young Global Limited, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), KPMG International
Management Consulting Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Forensic Audit Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By End-Use Industry: Financial Services; Mining And Oil And Gas; Manufacturing; Healthcare; Other Services; Others By Type Of Investigation: Event And Data Analysis; Regulatory Investigations; Cross Border Investigations; Corruption And Bribery Investigation; Accounting, Malpractice And Securities Investigation; Other Forensic Audit Services Covering: Ernst & Young Global Limited; PwC; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; KPMG International; BDO Global
Forensic Audit Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By End-Use Industry: Financial Services; Mining And Oil And Gas; Manufacturing; Healthcare; Other Services; Others By Type Of Investigation: Event And Data Analysis; Regulatory Investigations; Cross Border Investigations; Corruption And Bribery Investigation; Accounting, Malpractice And Securities Investigation; Other Forensic Audit Services Covering: Ernst & Young Global Limited; PwC; Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited; KPMG International; BDO Global market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 4000View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request