EM Systems Co., Ltd. (4820) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
EM Systems Co Ltd (EM Systems) is a technology company that develops, sells, and maintains prescription filing and medical administrative computer systems. The companys products include MRN, Yakty NX-2, Yakty Light2, EMP 5000, EMP-1000, Minity and ECO-P80. It develops and sells pharmacy and medical computers. EM Systems also provides photo medicine bag and drug information and medicine bag. The company offers pharmacy counter-printers, network systems for management and information sharing between pharmacies and receipt paper. It provides information and technology solutions for pharmacy and other related business. The company has offices in Sapporo, Asahikawa, Tohoku, Morioka and Fukushima. EM Systems is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EM Systems Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EM Systems Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Key Information
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Overview
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - History
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Business Description
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Strengths
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Threats
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
EM Systems Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Information
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Share Data
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
EM Systems Co., Ltd., History
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Employees
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Other Locations
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
EM Systems Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
EM Systems Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
In 2021, the global social-emotional learning market stood at USD 1,848 million. Recording a CAGR of 20.3% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 6,756 millionView Report
Real-time locating systems (RTLS), also known as real-time tracking systems, refers to any system that accurately determines an item or persons location. RTLS is used across many industries with specificView Report
Nuclear Imaging Devices And Equipment Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By product type: SPECT systems, PET systems, Planar Scintigraphy, 2) By application: Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Other Applications (Orthopedics, Urology, Thyroid-related Disorders, and Gastroenterology) 3) By end user: Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Other End Users (Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies and CROs) Covering: Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd., SurgicEye GmbH, Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare
Nuclear Imaging Devices And Equipment Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the globalView Report
Cybernet Systems Co Ltd (Cybernet) ,a subsidiary of Fujisoft Inc is a software company that offers technology solutions. The companys services include multi domain solutions, CAE solutions, product design innovation,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request