Coheris SA (COH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Coheris SA (Coheris) is a technology company that markets software for customer relationship management, knowledge and customer analytics. The company provides products such as CRM, which enables the handling of all contacts and processes between the customers and company Coheris Trade that maximizes the sales and marketing activities of companies Coheris Merch, which helps retailers to improve the implementation of their products in retail outlets and Coheris Spad and used to complete the global relationship management, among others. Its services include projects integration, expertise and maintenance, analytics consulting services, and third party software maintenance services. Coheris serves banking and insurance, CPG and retail, education and research, industry, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, tourism and transport sectors. The company has operations in Aix-En-Provence, Lyon and Suresnes. Coheris is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Coheris SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Coheris SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Coheris SA - Key Information
Coheris SA - Overview
Coheris SA - Key Employees
Coheris SA - Key Employee Biographies
Coheris SA - Key Operational Heads
Coheris SA - Major Products and Services
Coheris SA - History
Coheris SA - Company Statement
Coheris SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Coheris SA - Business Description
Coheris SA - Corporate Strategy
Coheris SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Coheris SA - Strengths
Coheris SA - Weaknesses
Coheris SA - Opportunities
Coheris SA - Threats
Coheris SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Coheris SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Coheris SA, Key Information
Coheris SA, Key Ratios
Coheris SA, Share Data
Coheris SA, Major Products and Services
Coheris SA, History
Coheris SA, Key Employees
Coheris SA, Key Employee Biographies
Coheris SA, Key Operational Heads
Coheris SA, Other Locations
Coheris SA, Subsidiaries
Coheris SA, Key Competitors
Coheris SA, SWOT Analysis
Coheris SA, Ratios based on current share price
Coheris SA, Annual Ratios
Coheris SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Coheris SA, Performance Chart
Coheris SA, Ratio Charts
Coheris SA (Coheris) is a technology company that markets software for customer relationship management, knowledge and customer analytics. The company provides products such as CRM, which enables the handling ofView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request