Infinite Group, Inc. (IMCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infinite Group, Inc. (IGI) is an information technology company that offers IT service and support solutions. The companys services include managed services, business process optimization and management, systems engineering, business continuity planning, and consulting. It offers cloud computing, capacity planning analysis, program and project management, staff augmentation and unified communications. IGI also offers cyber security services such as network security solutions, remediation, and risk management services. The company plans, integrates, manages and supports IT systems and infrastructure for government agencies and system integrators. It provides solutions to government agencies, software companies and professional service organizations. IGI is headquartered in Pittsford, New York, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Infinite Group, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Infinite Group, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Infinite Group, Inc. - Key Information
Infinite Group, Inc. - Overview
Infinite Group, Inc. - Key Employees
Infinite Group, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Infinite Group, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Infinite Group, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Infinite Group, Inc. - History
Infinite Group, Inc. - Company Statement
Infinite Group, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Infinite Group, Inc. - Business Description
Infinite Group, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Infinite Group, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Infinite Group, Inc. - Strengths
Infinite Group, Inc. - Weaknesses
Infinite Group, Inc. - Opportunities
Infinite Group, Inc. - Threats
Infinite Group, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Infinite Group, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Information
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Ratios
Infinite Group, Inc., Share Data
Infinite Group, Inc., Major Products and Services
Infinite Group, Inc., History
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Employees
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Infinite Group, Inc., Other Locations
Infinite Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
Infinite Group, Inc., Key Competitors
Infinite Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Infinite Group, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Infinite Group, Inc., Annual Ratios
Infinite Group, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Infinite Group, Inc., Performance Chart
Infinite Group, Inc., Ratio Charts
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd (INFINITE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infinite Computer Solutions (India) Ltd (ICSL) is a technology company that provides information technology solutions and services. The company provides business process solutions, mobility solutions and product engineering services. ItView Report
Infinite Group Inc (IMCI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Infinite Group Inc (IGI) is a technology company that offers IT service and support solutions virtualization and cybersecurity. The company offers Nodeware, an automated network vulnerability management system that assessesView Report
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
The Hanover Insurance Group, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 175View Report
Nursing Care Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: Nursing Care Facilities, Home Health Care Providers, Retirement Communities, Group Care Homes Covering: Genesis Healthcare, Kaiser Permanente, Brookdale Senior Living, Kindred Healthcare, The Ensign Group, Inc.
Nursing Care Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global nursing careView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request