MPS Infotecnics Ltd. (VISESHINFO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. (MPS), formerly Visesh Infotecnics Ltd. is a technology solution company that develops ERP software products. The companys solutions include businessoft, businesspro and powerpro. Its services include enterprise solutions, e-business, hardware and network solutions, and biometrics. MPS powerpro is a ready to implement enterprise resource planning product used for the small and medium business. The company offers its services to government, telecom, manufacturing, MNCs and overseas, financial, information technology, transport and tourism, and other sectors. It exports through a networking of companies in the US, the UK, the UAE, Thailand, Singapore and Sri Lanka. The company has presence in Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Kolkata and Mumbai. MPS is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MPS Infotecnics Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MPS Infotecnics Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Key Information
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Overview
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Key Employees
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Major Products and Services
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - History
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Company Statement
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Business Description
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Strengths
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Weaknesses
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Opportunities
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Threats
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MPS Infotecnics Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Information
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Ratios
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Share Data
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Major Products and Services
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., History
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Employees
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Operational Heads
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Other Locations
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Subsidiaries
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Key Competitors
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., SWOT Analysis
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Annual Ratios
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Performance Chart
MPS Infotecnics Ltd., Ratio Charts
India Pumps Market (2020-2026): Market Forecast market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1950View Report
Global Smart Greenhouse Market- By Technology (HVAC, LED Grow Light, Communication Technology, Irrigation System, Material Handling, Valves and Pumps, Control System, Others), By Type (Hydroponic, Non-Hydroponic), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East, & Africa)- Global forecast from 2020-2027.
The Global Smart Greenhouse market fuelling the market growth in the wake of increasing population and technology advancementThe global smart greenhouse market has the potential to grow with USD 3.38View Report
MPS Infotecnics Ltd (MPS) formerly Visesh Infotecnics Ltd, is a technology solution provider that develops ERP software products. The company provides solutions such as businessoft, businesspro and powerpro. It offersView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request