Guidance Software, Inc. (GUID) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Guidance Software Inc (Guidance Software) is an information technology company that provides digital investigative solutions to government agencies and corporations. The companys products include encase enterprise platform, encase ediscovery, encase cyber security, encase forensic, encase portable and tableau forensic. It offers services such as implementation services, customization and integration, and software upgrade services. Guidance Software also provides customized services in e-discovery, computer forensics, incident response, evidence presentation and trial testimony. The company offers professional services, staff augmentation, and training services. It has operations in the US, the UK and France. Guidance Software is headquartered in Pasadena, California, the US.
Guidance Software, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Guidance Software reports 2017 second quarter financial results
Feb 14,2017: Guidance Software reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year financial results
Aug 03,2016: Guidance Software reports second quarter financial results
Mar 02,2016: Guidance Software selected as 2016 SC Awards Winner in Best Computer Forensic Solution category for 6th consecutive year
Mar 01,2016: Guidance Software honored as Gold and Bronze Winner in the 12th Annual 2016 Info Security PGs Global Excellence Awards in Endpoint Security and Security Training and Educational Programs
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Guidance Software, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Guidance Software, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Guidance Software, Inc. - Key Information
Guidance Software, Inc. - Overview
Guidance Software, Inc. - Key Employees
Guidance Software, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Guidance Software, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Guidance Software, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Guidance Software, Inc. - History
Guidance Software, Inc. - Company Statement
Guidance Software, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Guidance Software, Inc. - Business Description
Guidance Software, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Guidance Software, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Guidance Software, Inc. - Strengths
Guidance Software, Inc. - Weaknesses
Guidance Software, Inc. - Opportunities
Guidance Software, Inc. - Threats
Guidance Software, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Guidance Software, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Information
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Ratios
Guidance Software, Inc., Share Data
Guidance Software, Inc., Major Products and Services
Guidance Software, Inc., History
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Employees
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Guidance Software, Inc., Other Locations
Guidance Software, Inc., Subsidiaries
Guidance Software, Inc., Key Competitors
Guidance Software, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Guidance Software, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Guidance Software, Inc., Annual Ratios
Guidance Software, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Guidance Software, Inc., Performance Chart
Guidance Software, Inc., Ratio Charts
Global Machine Vision Market Size study, by Offering (Hardware, Software), by Type (PC-based, Smart Camera), by Application (Quality Assurance & Inspection, Positioning & Guidance, Measurement, Identification), by End-Use (Automotive, Pharmaceutical & Chemicals, Electronics & Semiconductor, Pulp & Paper, Printing & Labelling, Food & beverage, Glass & Metal, Postal & Logistics, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Machine Vision Market to reach USD XX billion by 2025.Global Machine Vision Market valued approximately USD 10.2 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
Machine Vision Market Size Study, by Product (PC Based, Smart camera based) by Application (Quality & Inspection, Positioning & Guidance, Measurement, Identification) by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
Machine Vision Market valued approximately USD 8.5 Billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 8 % over the forecast period 2017-2025. TheView Report
TIBCO Software, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
TIBCO Software, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe TIBCO Software, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Advent Software, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request